DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

tdog7879

Reaction score
any update on people having issues with certain apps not restoring from the market?

BOA

Reaction score
Wow this thing is sweeeeet; so far so good. NO problem other than I can't find an app I purchased on Market. Anyone else having a similar problem?

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
What apps are you guys missing? just curious, all my apps restored just fine.

bigsal82

Reaction score
This rom is sweet and fast especially with launcher pro and stock kernel at 800. No market probelms here, everything restored on its own. I restored with titanium to get my app data back on and restored with launcher pro to get my app configuration setup back.

Only minor issue i had and its been there since alpha 7 i believe is when i change wallpapers it takes a reboot for it show up. Other than that no issues

woot505

Reaction score
Ok guys I am running in to a problem. I can get CM 6 up and running, but I cant get any other kernal to work with it. I have allways used CM roms with belkit 1.25 or 1.0, they have always worked great. Now it will downloAD, install but on reboot it says my battery is dead, does this with every kernal I try?? I am using the kernals that are listed in RM along with CM 6. I reboot the back up I made of CM 6 and it works, battery shows 80%. The stock kernal is sluggish, I want to speed it up with a different kernal but wont work, any ideas anyone????

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

I dont have the market at all . I wiped data and cache 4 times before install.

CM6 doesn't include Google Apps (which includes Market). you need to download Google Apps separately. you can get it from ROM Manager, at the time you choose CM6.

Chris-pee

Reaction score

I dont have the market at all . I wiped data and cache 4 times before install.

CM6 doesn't include Google Apps (which includes Market). you need to download Google Apps separately. you can get it from ROM Manager, at the time you choose CM6.
Thanks for the info, but I wont touch rom manager. Back to BB for me I guess.

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I am running in to a problem. I can get CM 6 up and running, but I cant get any other kernal to work with it. I have allways used CM roms with belkit 1.25 or 1.0, they have always worked great. Now it will downloAD, install but on reboot it says my battery is dead, does this with every kernal I try?? I am using the kernals that are listed in RM along with CM 6. I reboot the back up I made of CM 6 and it works, battery shows 80%. The stock kernal is sluggish, I want to speed it up with a different kernal but wont work, any ideas anyone????

your recovery partition may have been corrupted.

1. Go into ROM Manager
2. Clear Download Cache
3. Dl and Install Other Recovery (SPRecovery)
4. Dl and Install Clockwork Recovery again
5. Dl and Install kernal:) of your choice