CyanogenMod 5.0.7 for Droid on ROM Manager

RaptorKC

Reaction score
My Facebook app isn't working correctly. On News Feed or my Profile it comes up with 'No Content'
'An error had occured while fetching data [null] '

any ideas?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
My Facebook app isn't working correctly. On News Feed or my Profile it comes up with 'No Content'
'An error had occured while fetching data [null] '

any ideas?

Mine isn't currently working either. I am still on 5.0.7, I just pulled the new spare parts and 3d gallery apps from 5.0.7.1.

Has anyone been able to get the 'turn over to silence call' feature to work?

OP
pdroid

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same FB error here - could it just be a problem with FB (and not the app)?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I read that FB changed some privacy stuff so it probably broke everything.

The Beautiful Widgets developer said this is why he hasn't tried to make a FB app. They constantly change their APIs and don't care what it breaks or who it screws over. lol

OP
pdroid

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Facebook error is with the Android Facebook app and Facebook. Stock, CM, SS, BB....all are having the same issue.

Yeah, I just saw the various threads - Android-wide outage.

OH NOES - how will I know what my sister ate for breakfast?!! ;)

RaptorKC

Reaction score
LOL, cool. thanks guys. I think that's the only bug I saw so far.......

sddenizen

Reaction score
Can't Install 5.0.7.1

I have 5.0.7.0 installed and it works great. However, I have downloaded 5.0.7.1 but after I go through the routine of checking google apps, backing up, wiping data and clearing cache, etc, when I select "ok" "to reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery and continue the installation" nothing happens. I've tried manually rebooting. Still no installation. Any ideas?

stragabenz

Reaction score
Updated to 5.0.7.1 and all my photos in my gallery are blurry.

There's some things that were suggested on CM forums but those forums are down right now....they involve clearing data from the Gallery application, and deleting old thumbnails (one folder is /sdcard/DCIM/.thumbnails, I think), and there's another one...
I think it's all the thumbs in /sdcard/Android/data/com.cooliris.media/cache

sorry if this is a little inaccurate, it's off the top of my head

i did what you said, but I'm still having trouble with my gallery pics looking blurry. anyone care to input?

sandfreak

Reaction score
I have 5.0.7.0 installed and it works great. However, I have downloaded 5.0.7.1 but after I go through the routine of checking google apps, backing up, wiping data and clearing cache, etc, when I select "ok" "to reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery and continue the installation" nothing happens. I've tried manually rebooting. Still no installation. Any ideas?

me too...i have no idea what to do...been waiting for a reply

BOA

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing over heating with Bekit OC kernels? I've tried all of them and I get overheating. What are people using? 5,7, etc.

Using Bekit's 8.4 7slot LV 1ghz no overheating here battery life goes a little quick though. Not too bad but quicker than with Bugless Beast V1.0

Whatever the problem was it's gone now; no more overheating and I'm running LV1.0. Battery life is very short. I may try going back to stock but I have a feeling it may not matter. I started the day running stock but noticed that I went from 100% to 90% just by checking a few email.

Other than that I love this ROM; love the features and it's fast. I have not themed it and don't plan on it. When I themed it I noticed some lag; I actually now like running stock.

OP
pdroid

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

Can you install manually through clockwork recovery?

sandfreak

Reaction score
On 5.0.6 there was an option to remove the title off apps on the home screen. I can't seem to find it on 5.0.7.1 does anybody know if this is still available?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sddenizen

Reaction score

Can you install manually through clockwork recovery?

No, clockworkMod recovery does not work. How do youi manually install if clockworkmod does not work?

Artimis

Reaction score
Is anybody having issues with the SoundRecorder.apk? For some reason it doesn't show in my apps list even though it is in /system/app/

When I navigate to it and try to run it through astro, I get "activity not found - com.android.soundrecorder"

Just curious if anyone else is having this problem.

Last edited: