CyanogenMod for Droid 5.0.5.7

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is the nextheme available for this CM Version?

I'm new to CM, been on BD since forever... I was hoping they would post pics of the ROM with the different themes so I know what I was getting into. Anyone know where I can find pics of the available themes?

Any thoughts on which ones are the best?

I'm running NexTheme, really enjoy that one...

From what I gather when a new CM version comes out one has to wait a bit for themes that work with that version. So in my case I wouldn't upgrade to 5.0.6 until there's a compatible NexTheme.

Reaction score

I'm new to CM, been on BD since forever... I was hoping they would post pics of the ROM with the different themes so I know what I was getting into. Anyone know where I can find pics of the available themes?

From what I gather when a new CM version comes out one has to wait a bit for themes that work with that version. So in my case I wouldn't upgrade to 5.0.6 until there's a compatible NexTheme.

Thanks, I was just routed to xROM-v1.1. Going to try that, I noticed I can't mount icons near the bottom like with BD. Is helix2 not available with CM?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks, I was just routed to xROM-v1.1. Going to try that, I noticed I can't mount icons near the bottom like with BD. Is helix2 not available with CM?

It doesn't come with it automatically - download from market

Reaction score
Great thanks... I feel like such a noob making this switch. I've just been trained to doing it a specific way. I'll get it though....

hookerdj

Reaction score
No out does not have helix two just that launcher did you notice the five row app drawer

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah I did notice the 5 app drawer... it's neat but looks a bit cluttered.

Just tried Helix2 from market and its force closing, not usable at any level, trying to remove via adb then I'll try Helix1

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah I did notice the 5 app drawer... it's neat but looks a bit cluttered.

Just tried Helix2 from market and its force closing, not usable at any level, trying to remove via adb then I'll try Helix1
same issue here, booted safe mode and swapped defaults around then installed the helix 2.07 beta and it worked fine.

Last edited:

hookerdj

Reaction score
Do a search on here there its a helix two beta but out blows I think the off center button just its undesirable

hookerdj

Reaction score
Sorry about that misspelling my swype wasNot working right

hookerdj

Reaction score
I wont even give it a shot I like the diver asp drawer way better maybe one day but not anytime soon

tydougherty

Reaction score
I am using rom manager and i download and it installs but i am missing the google apps.. and i have done it numerous times selecting the google apps before it downloads..

any ideas??