CyanogenMod for Droid 5.0.5.7

Sitruss

Reaction score
Back up any files on your SD Card, then in ROM Manager, format your SD card and then enable Apps2SD. You will have to go to the Application Manager and manually move existing applications, I believe.

Joel

Reaction score
Backup your SD card to your computer. Use rom manager to partition the sdcard. Copy everything back. Apps2sd should work. You can toto applications after and set it. For appsorganizer that are already installed select in applications and there is a move option. Remember that when the card is partitioned it will delete everything on it so do the backup first.

hypura

Reaction score
I heard that the Cyanogenmod has long press volume functionality to skip songs with the default music player, so I decided to try it out.

Where can I find the settings to do this? Im looking at the music player settings and I don't see any option for this.

Has anyone learned more about this?

jmonte345

Reaction score
I heard that the Cyanogenmod has long press volume functionality to skip songs with the default music player, so I decided to try it out.

Where can I find the settings to do this? Im looking at the music player settings and I don't see any option for this.

It works on my phone but only when the screen is locked.

hypura

Reaction score

It works on my phone but only when the screen is locked.

Oh wow, how simple. Thanks a bunch :)

sketch

Reaction score
I have been switching between UD and CM for awhile. I've finally decided to stop switching and sticking with CM. It's been the most stable for me and issues with UD10 finally pushed me over to CM for good. Only issue has been higher temps (not terrible but noticeable) but seeing that people have had better results with p3 I'm giving that a try now.

R1Lover

Reaction score
Yes I highly recommend the P3 kernels, and he is a great guy too.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

anuraj1

Reaction score
I have been switching between UD and CM for awhile. I've finally decided to stop switching and sticking with CM. It's been the most stable for me and issues with UD10 finally pushed me over to CM for good. Only issue has been higher temps (not terrible but noticeable) but seeing that people have had better results with p3 I'm giving that a try now.

My temps have been lower than they have ever been before with the P3 kernel at 1.0 ghz. At idle I've seen a low of 64 F. They can spike up suddenly too, but the highest I have seen is 110 F. I've been loving the rom so far, but today i had a couple of little issues. it didn't wake up from standby once, and it has been switching from 3g to 1x all day.

I'm new to the ROM, so are these known issues that I might be able to do something to fix? Also, I can't seem to access the ##Program menu. I read somewhere that that was a known issue though...

R1Lover

Reaction score
the ##program issue has been fixed and is in the newest version coming out tonight hopefully.

As for the connection... I'm assuming you did the #228?

sketch

Reaction score
Hey R1,
I don't want to get this thread off topic and sorry if it's been discussed already. Is your ExactDroid theme available? I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Would like to try it out.

anuraj1

Reaction score
the ##program issue has been fixed and is in the newest version coming out tonight hopefully.

As for the connection... I'm assuming you did the #228?

Yup, did the *228. It might just be bad reception at the office. It seems to be doing fine right now. I think I'll do a complete wipe before installing the new version. xScope keeps randomly closing too, and I'm wondering if it is because I restored it using astro. Although it doesn't look like Astro restores preserve any data.

sandfreak

Reaction score
wish i would've known that about the alarm clock before i purchased beautiful widgets just to get an alarm clock. oh well

also...are the temps on setcpu accurate? because when i first rooted everybody was saying to get an app for temperature readings (sorry can't remember the name of the app at the moment). but i notice setcpu has a temp too. so whats the deal?

R1Lover

Reaction score
As soon as the new version 5.0.6 comes out I will convert my theme/mods to it and then share it with you guys too......