cvpcs needs a banner

Reaction score
I made two sigs while bored at work today, since nobody came in. Hope you guys like them! stole cereal killer's mojo with that quote haha thanks ck.

[EDIT] - Also, thanks insane for the "gem" logo itself. (and Jco for the reminder)

msgoo.jpg

5zekqb.jpg

JCo352

Reaction score
I made two sigs while bored at work today, since nobody came in. Hope you guys like them! stole cereal killer's mojo with that quote haha thanks ck.

msgoo.jpg

5zekqb.jpg

They look good, don't forget to thank Insane for that sapphire graphic.

Kias

Reaction score
Well... This sucks! I was going to make a banner only to find I didn't reinstall photoshop after my last format! Now I have to go find the disc to turn it into a real banner. I think maybe my daughter has it... Hmmm...

Kicked this out in "Paint" though.

bluesapphire.jpg

Kias

Reaction score
Dang! That's huge! Definitely have to go find the photoshop disc...

Kias

Reaction score
CS3 here we come!! Yeah... The daughter had the disc.

On a totally unrelated topic; I found a laptop in the middle of the fricken road a couple hours ago! Crazy... Turned it on, they had stayed logged into their facebook account so I posted a message on their wall to have someone call her and tell her I had it. She came and picked it up. I was impressed it still worked! She left it on the cover of the bed of her pickup and drove off. It flew off at the first corner she went around! LOL

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
CS3 here we come!! Yeah... The daughter had the disc.

On a totally unrelated topic; I found a laptop in the middle of the fricken road a couple hours ago! Crazy... Turned it on, they had stayed logged into their facebook account so I posted a message on their wall to have someone call her and tell her I had it. She came and picked it up. I was impressed it still worked! She left it on the cover of the bed of her pickup and drove off. It flew off at the first corner she went around! LOL

Lmao that's crazy. Glad you gave it back to her though. Your a real good guy for that.

Kias

Reaction score
Yeah I almost didn't stop cause it was one off those tiny tiny tiny laptops, and it was upside down. It didn't even look like a laptop. As I drove by, the microsoft s/n sticker caught my eye, and I backed up and picked it up!

CS3 almost installed!

Sent from my Droid

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I almost didn't stop cause it was one off those tiny tiny tiny laptops, and it was upside down. It didn't even look like a laptop. As I drove by, the microsoft s/n sticker caught my eye, and I backed up and picked it up!

CS3 almost installed!

Sent from my Droid

Cool! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Kias

Reaction score
It's installed!! ...and then I looked at the clock. It's almost midnight, and I have to get up in 4 hours! Life sucks sometimes... LOL