wtf did I do now?

5w3d15h

Reaction score
rooted on .232 I came across force gpu rendering, turned it on, didn't notice much if any difference, so I turned it back off. now in the stock browser its like I'm on an old leak or something, poor page loading, stubborn cursor, and the orange highlighting I loathe. help?

maaybraak

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you've done, but my advice would be the long road home...flash back to .902, take the update to .905, then flash the .232 leak. It takes a while, but it'll fix your problem.

bhp117

Reaction score
5w3d1510659 said:
rooted on .232 I came across force gpu rendering, turned it on, didn't notice much if any difference, so I turned it back off. now in the stock browser its like I'm on an old leak or something, poor page loading, stubborn cursor, and the orange highlighting I loathe. help?

Before starting over again try to wipe dalvik / cache / set permission then reboot

OP

5w3d15h

Reaction score
Before starting over again try to wipe dalvik / cache / set permission then reboot

thank you, and I should know how to do this, but I don't. I know I can wipe cache in stock recovery, dalvik and set permissions I'm confused on.