Worried you won't get a Google CR-48 Netbook? Think Again!

comk4ver

Reaction score
I signed up on Thursday seems like a good deal regardless of what you can't do. After all, it takes about what three maybe two depending on the intensity of useage. After all, I sure it'll be a pilot program that says here this laptop and pretend it's like your other pc and do what you normally do then if you find something you can't do write us an email (using gmail) and let us know what happened. Right that's the idea after all, let's see what plays friendly with this machine and if it doesn't work let us know in order to develop and app or modify an existing app to help it function. Because I don't see people willing to throw down another two hundred for software.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

termite

Reaction score
I signed up and did take a short survey

PikaCane

Reaction score
I had signed up on wednesday from my Droid. Today my boyfriend signed up from a computer and I realized my application didn't take :( Sent in a new one, but oh well.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
I signed up yesterday from a link over on Chrome OS forums...havent heard anything back from Google though, so I am going on the "no news is good news" mantra until I get some bad news...:)

D-Roid

Reaction score
You guys should check out this thread over at slickdeals.net, specifically the "wiki" on the first page of the thread.

They figured out how to track if one of these is coming to your zip code and it even gives a UPS tracking number you can track.

It is pretty cool.

Big Ry

Reaction score
You guys should check out this thread over at slickdeals.net, specifically the "wiki" on the first page of the thread.

They figured out how to track if one of these is coming to your zip code and it even gives a UPS tracking number you can track.

It is pretty cool.
i see one coming to Blacksburg, VA but i cant see the address :(

Big Ry

Reaction score

It is pretty cool.
i chose to speak with a live agent, and they told me the address. its going to some guy who lives on the next street over :( :( :( i should just go gank it since i know the address and delivery date lol :icon_ banana:
no but seriously, i wouldnt do that.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

It is pretty cool.
i chose to speak with a live agent, and they told me the address. its going to some guy who lives on the next street over :( :( :( i should just go gank it since i know the address and delivery date lol :icon_ banana:

At least one is coming close to you. Mine are many miles away. I don't see how Austin is the ONLY city that is getting theme. Yeah, it's large but I would think there at least be one for another city.

Big Ry

Reaction score

At least one is coming close to you. Mine are many miles away. I don't see how Austin is the ONLY city that is getting theme. Yeah, it's large but I would think there at least be one for another city.
theres seems to be some sort of shipping order. for the most part, the shipments are grouped alphabetically. except a few random interjections of groups such as a small VA group i found mine in. it may just take time for shipments to other cities to go out. i just hope thats not all the shipments to blacksburg, VA :/ this may not be a big city, but its a 30,000+ student tech school with tons of computer geeks. id think thered be many more shipments heading out here.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

theres seems to be some sort of shipping order. for the most part, the shipments are grouped alphabetically. except a few random interjections of groups such as a small VA group i found mine in. it may just take time for shipments to other cities to go out. i just hope thats not all the shipments to blacksburg, VA :/ this may not be a big city, but its a 30,000+ student tech school with tons of computer geeks. id think thered be many more shipments heading out here.

I hope so. I would definitely provide more than enough feedback for getting one of those. I live close to a college and a pretty large city for the most part so maybe there is still hope. How many are being shipped this time? It was like 60,000 last time. The list definitely wasn't anywhere close to that. So, are they sending about the same amount or greatly cutting it down?

Big Ry

Reaction score

I hope so. I would definitely provide more than enough feedback for getting one of those. I live close to a college and a pretty large city for the most part so maybe there is still hope. How many are being shipped this time? It was like 60,000 last time. The list definitely wasn't anywhere close to that. So, are they sending about the same amount or greatly cutting it down?
go here:

Sign up for the Chrome OS pilot program for a chance to test drive it on a free notebook - Slickdeals.net

in their FAQ they state 2,000 go out per day. there are 3 daily lists posted so far (in OP). and the 1 Blacksburg, VA shipment i saw was in the third list. I certainly hope i make the next list cause i signed up on monday or tuesday and some people who signed up tuesday already got them :/

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

go here:

Sign up for the Chrome OS pilot program for a chance to test drive it on a free notebook - Slickdeals.net

in their FAQ they state 2,000 go out per day. there are 3 daily lists posted so far (in OP). and the 1 Blacksburg, VA shipment i saw was in the third list. I certainly hope i make the next list cause i signed up on monday or tuesday and some people who signed up tuesday already got them :/

I typed in mine city and state and it said "Sorry, no packages for you...". Anything other than that would've been fine haha. The dots make it worse.

Big Ry

Reaction score
go here:

I typed in mine city and state and it said "Sorry, no packages for you...". Anything other than that would've been fine haha. The dots make it worse.
im not sure where u typed that in, but once i had a list open i just used Firefoxes search function and searched for "blacksburg"