Google CR-48 laptops already arriving to some individuals

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Here is my shipping label. I dont care if people know where I live seeing as I am only here a few more weeks.
aefcc8bf-64f4-379d.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DroidMan85

Reaction score
Awesome! That takes care of the zip code... but I still don't know the UPS Account Number ... I guess I'll just be in suspense until the ETA of 12/17.

Firerouge

Reaction score
How many of you guys have switched the developer switch under the battery. I have done it and played a bit in shell but there is no build essentials installed and no package managers so no luck installing a new gui or any other programs, hell they don't even have make installed.

psionhacker

Reaction score
If you find the tracking number, which you can online. You can call ups and they will tell you the address. Then you will know if it is yours.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

myz06vette

Reaction score
Been using mine non stop since I got it Friday. Been trying to discover all the "off the beaten path" kind of stuff. Keyboard shortcuts, extra menus, task / memory manager, file system access, etc. Good stuff... but it has a ways to go.

I've been posting all my finds here: CR48 Forums • Index page. Not trying to spam anybody or anything.. just wanted to throw it out there for other people testing a CR48. Only have a few members on there, so the more the merrier.

Big Ry

Reaction score
I got the address of one coming here into to Blacksburg VA by simply calling UPS with the tracking number and asking if the delivery is "going to the correct address"...sorts pretended like I just moved and wasn't sure if I supplied the new address when I ordered. I didn't even need to go as far as to say that, I just gave tracking and asked what the delivery address was. The lady was very nice and told me right away. Kinda scary if u think about it lol. The package isn't going to me :( and I wont be commiting and crimes now that I know when and where the laptops going lol. Tracking numbers are posted on another site that's linked to in another thread here on DF. There's about 2,000 posted every day...with three "shipping days" of UPS known thus far. I imagine Monday will bring about another 2,000 shipment list!!! Hope im on it!! :D

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Been using mine non stop since I got it Friday. Been trying to discover all the "off the beaten path" kind of stuff. Keyboard shortcuts, extra menus, task / memory manager, file system access, etc. Good stuff... but it has a ways to go.

I've been posting all my finds here: CR48 Forums • Index page. Not trying to spam anybody or anything.. just wanted to throw it out there for other people testing a CR48. Only have a few members on there, so the more the merrier.

Thanks for posting the link, I've been looking for a good forum for this notebook.

Hiroshika

Reaction score
I got mine today, applied on the 7th. Its pretty freakin awesome if i do say so myself.
I think we need an official forums for it. Either Xda or here. Anyone know any? I havent been able to find one.

Some quick things ive noticed. Flash works incredibly well, except that on youtube the highest available resolution is 480p, even with videos i know have higher ones.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
OMG , the bids on ebay got up to over 11.000$ for a CR-48 laptop . This amount of money can get you 10 laptops with i7 940XM Quad Core Extreme Edition and 460 GTX graphics card . I bet i7 is running Chrome a gazillion times faster than the 1.6 GHz Atom , it can also run 3D Vision games , Windows , Linux , OSX etc.

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
OMG , the bids on ebay got up to over 11.000$ for a CR-48 laptop . This amount of money can get you 10 laptops with i7 940XM Quad Core Extreme Edition and 460 GTX graphics card . I bet i7 is running Chrome a gazillion times faster than the 1.6 GHz Atom , it can also run 3D Vision games , Windows , Linux , OSX etc.

Thats not a serious auction. Read the auction description. Everyone is bidding it up just to see how high it can get. You do not get a laptop or anything for that matter.

deezyskillets

Reaction score
i just got one. holy.... did i really get lucky? or are these things being given out like vacs....