Google giving away free Logitech Revue units as well

J

JohnDroid

Google has been in a giving mood lately. They have been giving away 60,000 Chrome OS notebooks for free and now it appears they will be giving out a number of Logitech Revue Google TV units as well. We don't have an exact number but we've heard from at least 3 separate individuals who received the offer code via email.

The email is possibly getting picked up by some SPAM filters so be sure to check that folder. I will try and get a copy of the exact email so you'll know what to look for. But, here's an individual on this site that made a post about it: I should be getting my Logitech Revue in a few days!!!

And it's also shown up on Hacker News here: Hacker News | Google TV - You

For more info be sure to visit the Google TV Forum

noother84

Reaction score
I can confirm this as I received an email about an hour ago stating that I was a winner of their web development promotion. My Revue is on it's way now :)

noother84

Reaction score
Here is a screenshot of the email I got

Attachments

• googletv.jpg
    googletv.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 568

dbst

Reaction score
I can confirm this as I received an email about an hour ago stating that I was a winner of their web development promotion. My Revue is on it's way now :)
Congrats!!! dancedroid Make sure you post some pics when you get it :)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
don't think i'll be getting a CR-48, so would be great to get that

thedefectkid

Reaction score
Luckys! As I am not a Web Devleoper I can understand why I haven't recieved my email yet... but congrats to those that do Merry Christmas!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
don't think i'll be getting a CR-48, so would be great to get that

I think the ONLY way to get the Logitech unit is to have signed up in the past as a member of their development program. However, I would say that it's very early to discount your getting a CR-48; the sign-up for that program is still going for another 7 days.

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
yea i cant find where to sign up for this or the laptops someone point me in the right direction for either??

noother84

Reaction score
You can't sign up for the Logitech Revue anymore, it was a limited-time promotion.

Not sure where I found the link to sign up for the notebook now and of course I can't find it at the moment lol.