Secret Puzzles and Cr-48 Destruction Fun at Google

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
steel_puzzle_sphere_1.jpeg

The wily geniuses over at Google have been having fun with their cool new toy, the Cr-48 Google Chrome Laptop. With a Disney-esque jingle strumming in the background, you can see one destroyed in some very creative ways. Check out the video below.

[video=youtube;lm-Vnx58UYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-Vnx58UYo[/video]

The sly folks at Google also stuck a secret puzzle within the video. It's already been cracked, but is interesting nonetheless. If you watch the video to about the 2:23 mark, you will see an equation on the chalk-board in the background. The folks over at engadget report here that a man named Sylvain Zimmer got curious about it and cracked the code. Apparently, it converts into a phrase that I won't spoil for you uber-nerds that want to solve it yourselves, (be forewarned that the previous link does spoil the answer.) He figured out how to send it to google through a clandestine email address and won himself a free Cr-48 Google Chrome Laptop.

For more information on the new Google Chrome OS, be sure to visit ChromeOSForums.net
by dgstorm

Azurikai

Reaction score
they could've given me one of those destroyed ones and only killed 24 computers in the making... :(

styx

Reaction score
I want one of those sooooo bad! They couldn't give me one so it looks like I'm going to have to buy one. :-( Hopefully soon?