Working on a new UD theme [Theme name pending]

jcarmicha

Reaction score
One of the best themes I have seen.. dialer buttons could use a little different work I think.. maybe a flat white without bevel?

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. I made changes to the battery icon, 3G will be changed as well. Working on the keyboard and Gmail.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dude..... this looks NUTS!

lost

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Congrats Adroid..... looking good.
Wait til they get a load of your keyboard...;)

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What's up xkape? Are you back from Vacation :)

MBK- I'm having trouble coming up with colors that match the theme because text is white. I have to use dark colors and it's not looking right :icon_eek:

Merry X-Mas!

ballmore

Reaction score
I haven't been checking the U.D. forums for a couple of days cuz' I've been trying to finish up the Breeze icons and wallpapers that I never posted. lol I can't believe that this thread almost slipped under my radar. I'm proud of you Adroid. This theme is gonna rock. As far as a name goes just go into a Lowe's or Home Depot. Go to the paint section. Check out all of the white color chips and read some of the names that they come up with for there colors. haha. Or you could name it something like Vanilla Ice or White Out...... lol I can't wait to see what you have in store for the U.D. masses.

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't been checking the U.D. forums for a couple of days cuz' I've been trying to finish up the Breeze icons and wallpapers that I never posted. lol I can't believe that this thread almost slipped under my radar. I'm proud of you Adroid. This theme is gonna rock. As far as a name goes just go into a Lowe's or Home Depot. Go to the paint section. Check out all of the white color chips and read some of the names that they come up with for there colors. haha. Or you could name it something like Vanilla Ice or White Out...... lol I can't wait to see what you have in store for the U.D. masses.

Merry X-mas ballmore :) Thanks for the comment, one of the users suggested White Elegance. That one is kind of growing one me. We'll see...

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

MBK- I'm having trouble coming up with colors that match the theme because text is white. I have to use dark colors and it's not looking right :icon_eek:

Merry X-Mas!

Shades of Gray??... that's the only color I can think of that would look right as a background with your white font on a white theme...

Possible names??...LOL :p

Alpine Snow
Blzzard White
White Platinum
Imagination

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Merry X-Mas!

Shades of Gray??... that's the only color I can think of that would look right as a background with your white font on a white theme...

Possible names??...LOL :p

Alpine Snow
Blzzard White
White Platinum
Imagination

LoL... Interesting names :)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ultimate Elegance/ A White Theme.........whatever you end up naming it, I'm looking forward to it...;)

caseyc

Reaction score

Merry X-mas ballmore :) Thanks for the comment, one of the users suggested White Elegance. That one is kind of growing one me. We'll see...

That was me with the name lol dancedroid YOUR WELCOME lol, joking aside i really cant wait for this theme, looks amazing

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not back til Wednesday. Just hanging out down here in florida where it seems the weather followed me.

lost