Working on a new UD theme [Theme name pending]

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not back til Wednesday. Just hanging out down here in florida where it seems the weather followed me.

lost

LoL...That cold weather just seems to follow you every where you go hu?

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I updated the OP with new pictures. Tell me what you guys think? :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks awesome!! I love how this theme is coming together! That keyboard and dialer are SICK!!!!

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks awesome!! I love how this theme is coming together! That keyboard and dialer are SICK!!!!

DroidForums junkie!!

Thanks! I still need to put more work into the keyboard. I need to figure out how to change the red text in the suggestion box.

nornevrder

Reaction score
Looks really nice. Great job. Maybe you can answer a ? for me. I have seen a ninja as the superuser icon on a previouse rom I had. I just switched to UD and the generic superuser icon is there. Are you going to be changing that look.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks really nice. Great job. Maybe you can answer a ? for me. I have seen a ninja as the superuser icon on a previouse rom I had. I just switched to UD and the generic superuser icon is there. Are you going to be changing that look.

The ninja is an older version. Chains changed it with the update.

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

That little guy is built with in the ROM itself, it's not included in the themes :)

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I see. Newb here just trying ti learn everything. :eek:

No problem. We're all going thru a learning process here, and Welcome to UD. Hope you are enjoying it. :)

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That keyboard looks awesome! Anyway you can make that a .zip file to send out now? I like the theme man, keep it up!

Thanks bump47! I made some changes to the keyboard last night. I haven't finished it yet. I'm still new to theming, therefore I need to find out how to make a zip file that's compatible with SP Recovery and CW.

bump47

Reaction score
Gotcha, well keep it up. I have serious respect for you and any other developer out there, whether it be theming or a custom rom. I get to enjoy all the benefits but I have no earthly idea how to do any of it haha

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
where ya at on this man? I was hoping to see a release now that I am sitting in front of my computer with the capability of installing it! :)

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
where ya at on this man? I was hoping to see a release now that I am sitting in front of my computer with the capability of installing it! :)

Welcome back! Most of it is done. All I themed was framework, phone, contacts and deskclock. I'm trying to change the font color on the lock screen but I'm not sure which xml to edit. Plus a few images I'm not happy with :huh:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lockscreen edits I can walk you thru. you know my number :)

Edit: I can also help you with the predictive text color change.