(WIP)Black n Bold by thebowers

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. The market issue I fixed on the version I am running. As far as navigation, are you talking about where you type in to get directions? I don't use nav that much so if you could provide a pic of the instance that would help.

I already think I will put LP, FB, Twitter as optional updates. You can still do updates even after loading this theme. You just need to remove the app from /system/app, reboot and check to make sure there isn't any remnant of the app. Then the app should update or install correctly after that. Your are rooted for a reason. Please use it for what it is worth.

manningfan10

Reaction score
i also get white on whit txt in handcent. Also can u change the battery percent to black so you can read it please. Here are the pics

snap20100814_082010.png

and it is like this for every pop up menu in navigation also

snap20100814_082038.png

there is something written in both parts

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No worries guys. I am uploading the latest build I have right now.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Newest version, and yes very new is for SD7 (Woodyman"s Rom). You shouldn't have the issue from before.

What included in this one

System buttons have been redone
Keyboard has been redone

updated apps
GoogleQuickSearchBox - newest one and is inverted
VoiceSearch - newest one, unthemed right now
Pandora - 1.4, has a transparent background while playing songs in the app (done by me)
Facebook - 1.3.2, inverted
Twitter - inverted
Talk - inverted
Music - has the transparent background while playing a song in the app (credit goes to someone else, don't know who, I got this off of LM)

No included in this one

Left LP out.

Anyways, enjoy and if you do have an issue, please provide a screenshot if you can.

cbf98046-1.jpg
c4ed6cdc-1.jpg
87f2eca8-1.jpg
bb0b6abf-1.jpg

Last edited:

ASN-121

Reaction score
Here is the image. If you add it as a custom icon if will shrink it. Just to let you know.

Hey, just to let you know, it may work better as a background... I'll upload a pic of what I did here in a minute.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is the image. If you add it as a custom icon if will shrink it. Just to let you know.

Hey, just to let you know, it may work better as a background... I'll upload a pic of what I did here in a minute.

Your meaning to add the circle part to the background and then just use the square as the icon, right?

ASN-121

Reaction score
Exactly, here's my crappy rendition, I'm sure you could make it look much better though.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
thebowers any chance of porting this to Sapphire 1.0?

Nice job on this.....

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Exactly, here's my crappy rendition, I'm sure you could make it look much better though.

That's what I did when I started doing the theming of LP, but I had the black circle turn to white when you pressed it. Also I wanted it so people could move it around if they wanted to. Anyways, I will put one up with the circle and background together.

Edit: Added backgrounds with the center button to OP as well as links to the center button itself and just plain backgrounds.

Last edited:

Stormwulf

Reaction score

Nice job on this.....

+1

Would really love this to be usable with Sapphire 1.0. I know you've been doing a lot of great work on this already and you certainly have my thanks. fwiw, you have my vote for best looking theme to date. No offence to all the other great themers out there, but imho this one is tops.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Nice job on this.....

+1

Would really love this to be usable with Sapphire 1.0. I know you've been doing a lot of great work on this already and you certainly have my thanks. fwiw, you have my vote for best looking theme to date. No offence to all the other great themers out there, but imho this one is tops.
Its now been asked 3+ times in this thread I guess him totally ignoring the question is a no : )

Sent from my Droid