(WIP)Black n Bold by thebowers

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not sure if I caused this or if it was a bug I just reflashed rom and then your theme and I see this image for the dialer send button

Anyone else see this send button ?

CAP201008061759.jpg

That is the disabled background. Try typing nunbers and see if it changes

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
yup

sure does work then, does that mean they are reversed or something ?
CAP201008062053.jpg

OMG launcherPro updated again, 0.7.4.0
I had just got yours working by starting over again
and forgot to take the autoupdate option off when I restored with titanium backup :( Now I'd have to do it all again to fall back :(

Last edited:
OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I bet this why you saw that. You are on a fresh install and have not made a call. Therefore there is no redail and thus the phone is disabled until you dial numbers.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
ah that make sense

Nope still does it after making and recieving calls :(

No biggy Im sure i'll or someone will figure it out sooner or later.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Facebook download link no longer works.

I had updated it and removed the old version. OP now has the correct link. Thank you for letting me know.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
black and bold

when will this theme be fully finished its taking forever lol i tried it out i love it but the only issues im having is that i cant update my pandora and i have a apk of launcher pro plus and i cant install it because of this theme but i can install it on the other themes for lithium mod which sucks because if i cant use certain apks and update my apps then i wont be downloading this =( is there a way for the bowers to fix this please say yes. (edit) i figured out the problem for launcher pro with this theme this theme it automatically installs launcher pro from the market now the problem with that is that this theme wont let you unistall it which wont allow u to install the launcher pro plus apk so the bowers can you do something about this? And p.s. i didnt find out y pandora wont install the new update. so if someone reads this please notify the bowers if the bowers read this even better but he needs to know this and when will the finished theme be in rom manager?

Last edited:
OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pandora won't update cause it is installed in the system with the theme. This is just like LP. I might just put theme LP, Facebook, Twitter, and Pandora as an optional update. Yes, the theme is taking forever, but that is due to many things. I am helping others with there themes as well as my own. Also I am doing xml changes and not just image changes. Then when it seems like I got an app done. They come along and update it.

Anyways thanks for the interest in the theme. I will probably not put this on rom manager unless someone wants to host it for me. I do not have internet access at home and just get by with my phone.

ASN-121

Reaction score
Take your time man, we're all eagerly looking forward to it. But personally, I feel I'd rather wait for something to be done well and right than to have it rushed out quickly. We appreciate what you're doing, and the time you're dedicating to do it.
And to those that are having issues or whatever; remember he has WIP on here for a reason... it's not completed yet, so if you do find an issue, let him know, but do so nicely, don't try to demand something from somebody that's doing this of their own accord.

That being said... I did notice with the themed FB that when you press on the 'f' on the widget, it reverts back to the original blue icon. Not sure if you had noticed, and it's not a big deal to me, but just something I thought I'd mention.

Thanks again for all your hard work! dancedroid

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, I haven't themed the press and select versions of the Facebook icon on the widget. I just did what needed to be done for the time being. I am getting back to finishing up on it. I am more worried about the xml codes instead of images.

lancelot323

Reaction score
This theme looks freaking GORGEOUS.

Would you be so kind as to post that app drawer icon? That chrome-ringed icon looks SIIIIIICK as hell...

Will try it out, when I get time!

Still a WIP I have recreated just over 300 images all on my own. Right now this is a black and white theme only. Hope to add colors after I get it all completed.

This is in update.zip format and has been tested on clockwork recovery only. Also this is based off of JRummy's 5.0.9 Rom.

Things themed so far but not complete
HTML:
Contacts.apk
CalendarProvider.apk
LatinImeGoogle.apk
Phone.apk
framework-res.apk
Facebook.apk
Twitter.apk
Settings.apk
Pandora.apk
LauncherPro.apk - May not be the newest one
Gallery.apk
Vending.apk
Browser.apk
YouTube.apk
DeskClock.apk
GenieWidget.apk
Music.apk
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk

To install with clockwork
Instructions to install from clockwork to come

Some screenshots

(snip'd)

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is the image. If you add it as a custom icon if will shrink it. Just to let you know.

manningfan10

Reaction score
when u search in the market it is white on white text same thing in navigation

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
launcher pro

please just have launcher pro as a optional download for this rom/theme i dont want it pre installed cause i wont be able to install the launcher pro plus apk since i cant unistall launcher pro from the market and i need to be able to do that so i can install it.