Calling for Black N Bold for UD 2.0

donerico

Reaction score
Any adventurous theme developers out there who might be willing to take on the port of Black N Bold to UD 2.0? UD+B&B is my favorite combo of all time.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes that is one of the greatest theme around! Too bad the bowers is not theming anymore. But I know who would be a great candidate. "XKAPE"

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
D

donerico

Reaction score
Yes that is one of the greatest theme around! Too bad the bowers is not theming anymore. But I know who would be a great candidate. "XKAPE"

I second that! lets go XKAPE :)

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
"XKAPE" we don't mean to create more work for you. I know you are wrapping up the 24K glass theme. (which is turning out awesome by the way) but your followers are calling. We want Black and Bold!! If not for UD2 maybe for UD3dancedroid

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol.. I just happened in here. If I know thebowers, he did so much to make that theme that it's insane. Not only would I need his permission to port it for you guys but, I would inevitably need his help because I KNOW he didn't just make some images and call it a theme. I don't either. but, for example... He inverted Facebook and Twitter (and a few others). I inverted the new Facebook (minus 2 instances..messages and notifications) but I will tell ya. If thebowers hadn't chimed in and GTalk'ed with me to give guidance, I would still be wondering why it wasn't working.

Did I learn something invaluable and can use in the future? Absolutely! Could I learn more from him? Wihout a doubt. I'd love to sit down with him for a day and get "taught"

I really appreciate the nods of approval for my abilities but, I would need "The Man" (bowers) to help me on that.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
TheBowers if you read this, I'm willing to donate for you to sit with xkape and teach him what he needs to know to port this for future UD releases. I'm sure others are willing to do the same. We miss Black and bold! :frown:

OP
D

donerico

Reaction score
What other theme would be similar in terms of having light text on dark background throughout? including menus and apps.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What other theme would be similar in terms of having light text on dark background throughout? including menus and apps.

Black and bold is the only theme that I know of.

hakked

Reaction score
I would be glad to throw some dancing bananas thebowers way as well just to know Xkape is learning more, seems like this little community is liking his work all around and it would be a worthy investment in my humble opinion... Plus the black and bold and ud.any.version was a match made in droid heaven