(Theme) Black N Bold, Links to Threads for supported ROMS

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Just to tell you guys: I successfully installed this theme on my Droid Incredible, running UD 1.0.0 for the Inc. All I did was do a fresh install of UD 1.0.0 (with NO WIPE, by the way) and then installed this theme (1.0.0) overtop of it. I sort of had a feeling that it'd work, because while we're talking different phones, we're talking the same builds (1.0.0), and it turns out I was correct.

Anyone who has a Dinc and wants this theme, can do what I did, and have it running with no problems.

-Mike

1sheldon1

Reaction score
I haven't installed the entire theme. I just wanted to install the black market. I didn't have any trouble with some of the other dark themed apps, like the black facebook. I just haven't had any luck installing the black market app. I've tried it twice and nothing seems to be happening.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I haven't installed the entire theme. I just wanted to install the black market. I didn't have any trouble with some of the other dark themed apps, like the black facebook. I just haven't had any luck installing the black market app. I've tried it twice and nothing seems to be happening.

Are you installing it as an update zip? It doesn't install like a regular apk - it's an update that changes the color scheme for the Market.

-Mike

1sheldon1

Reaction score
I rebooted into (clockwork) recovery/install zip from sdcard/choose zip from sdcard/then clicked on blackmarket.zip. It went through the installation process, then I backed out until I got to reboot device now, clicked on it and my phone rebooted. I just don't have the black market anywhere, at least that I can see, anyway.

jawa6969

Reaction score
Hey there. Awesome theme. An update for Google Voice is out today. Any chance of getting it the black? Please. :)

Peace

synisterwolf

Reaction score
there is also an update for facebook app. do you plan on making the new one black also???

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Guys, I believe that thebowers announced that he's done with themes, so unless someone else takes over, there probably won't be any updates to this theme.

-Mike

ibnetman

Reaction score
Guys, I believe that thebowers announced that he's done with themes, so unless someone else takes over, there probably won't be any updates to this theme.

-Mike

That is disappointing, I was hoping for UD2.0 with Black N Bold.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It is but the reason behind it deserves respect though.

-Mike

That is disappointing, I was hoping for UD2.0 with Black N Bold.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SS 5.4 has been added to the OP list along with some of the new installable apps.

Oxymoron

Reaction score
Is there a prerequisite for available space on the system partition when installing on SS 5.4? I tried flashing this last night, and bootlooped. After restoring my backup, I realized I only had a little less than 12mb on my system partition.

*customized tapatalk signature*