(WIP)Black n Bold by thebowers

Stormwulf

Reaction score
My docks are in the OP at the bottom. As for other peoples docks I would suggest the forum for launcherpro. There are tons of backgrounds that others have created.

Oh, the pictures of them? So you just save them and apply them? Hmm, I never changed the dock before. lol Thanks for the heads up!

The easiest of all to change would be to use LauncherPro. It gives the ability to switch out .png files to use for the background and shortcuts used on the dock. Very easy to do.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Added update.zip of MMS in OP to fix issues with white on whtie for recipients and black on black for attachments.

Stormwulf

Reaction score
It does not. Only the listed roms in the OP. Not sure if he has plans for that or not, however I do not think so. The question has came up before and was stated as being answered but I couldn't find it.

I can vouch for it running very well on Liquid Frozen Yogurt v. 1.40. And so far seems to be the best and most complete version yet.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
when will this theme be ready lol man its taking forever i tried the experimental zip of this i love it but had to change it cuz launcher pro is already installed which i dont like when the bowers finishes this theme i hope he makes launcher pro optional as a download cuz i dont want that pre installed if he pre installs launcher pro i want be able to use my launcher pro plus apk because i wont be able to unistall the pre installed launcher pro so if ur reading the bowers MAKE LAUNCHER PRO OPTIONAL AS A DOWNLOAD! =)

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Already took care of not putting in LP with the theme. Try the other ones besides the experimental and you would find that out. Even if I did include LP you still can have LPP by using your unlock code. There is always a way to get something to work for yourself.

Smeech

Reaction score
Very awesome theme!

I posted in the Liquid forum about not being able to get this to work.

FWIW, it seems to be an issue with MY phone and the ROM not working well with it. It doesn't bootloop, instead it plays the boot animation in full then goes back to mid animation and plays maybe 5 seconds of it and loops that 5 seconds.

I tried the 1.4 theme on LFY1.41 with stock p3 kernal, and the 1.5 theme on LFY1.5 with the stock slayher kernal and both times had the same problem.

The expiramental LM version runs great! Very nice.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Very awesome theme!

I posted in the Liquid forum about not being able to get this to work.

FWIW, it seems to be an issue with MY phone and the ROM not working well with it. It doesn't bootloop, instead it plays the boot animation in full then goes back to mid animation and plays maybe 5 seconds of it and loops that 5 seconds.

I tried the 1.4 theme on LFY1.41 with stock p3 kernal, and the 1.5 theme on LFY1.5 with the stock slayher kernal and both times had the same problem.

The expiramental LM version runs great! Very nice.

I would wipe clean. Then load LFY 1.5 and let market and everything do it's thing. Make sure it is working like you want it to. Then load the theme.

Mzamora10

Reaction score
I just tried downloading the Fixed MMS.apk (stock messaging app) for Litium, but I keep getting the link is down. Any chance it might get fixed sometime soon?

warreng8170

Reaction score
This is far and away the best, most cohesive theme that I have used. My biggest problem is that LFY1.5 is not running very well on my phone. I am going to try playing with a few different kernels, but if it doesn't improve, I will be trying the CM6 final that was just released. Any chance of a port to CM? I don't think I will be happy with any other theme for the foreseeable future.

Manigma77

Reaction score
I have to say this is the most polished theme I have ever seen. I am currently using most of it on cm6 with some Red highlights and icons. Awesome work bowers.

Im_Gumby

Reaction score
Skype contacts are white on white
Market search results app titles white on white (even with patch)
Running lithium mod

SoDroid

Reaction score
I got a big donation ready if this ever gets ported to Sapphire 1.1! :D

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your own section - nice!!! can't wait to see what's next, and what you do with other roms!!