Will you purchase the Motorola Droid X

DAVID2010

Reaction score
While true women put phones in their purses the woman I talked to did not. So some will not like it. But that applies to all phones. Some will like it and some will not.

fenriswolf039

Reaction score
There will need to be some dramatic changes for me to upgrade my Droid. A faster processor, more memory and a bigger screen is not enough.

I mean, I haven't even got Flash support on my Droid yet, and that was a specifically promised feature LAST YEAR.... still waiting.

bhall238

Reaction score
I was just in a Verizon store for another matter but they let me hold the X. No physical keyboard, and although the screen is larger the X is not as thick as my Droid. It was not a working model, but with the bigger screen I would expect a bigger virtual keyboard, which would be good for my big fat fingers :). It felt lighter too. I will definitely be getting this thing.

ninjabox

Reaction score
I was in my local verizon store last night and they let me play with a droid x. That phone is big. Very smooth scrolling and everything looks so nice with the screen that size. I will be getting one of these, the no keyboard was holding me back, but after playing with the phone it won't be a problem, it has swipe and the onsecreen keyboard is plenty big. If you have trouble typing on this thing, you shouldn't own a phone,

2legsshrt

Reaction score
Yes

I am on a list to pick mine up before the store opens on Thursday. Can't wait now for 2.2 to arrive.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
D: I want to run up the street to my local Verizon store and buy it now, but I think I'll wait til it's rooted. Hopefully Koush/p3/Pete have already started trying :p

Darkseider

Reaction score
I wonder that after the news of the encrypted and signed bootloader and the (possible) eFUSE fiasco how many of the respondents that voted "Undecided" and "Waiting for Droid 2" would have changed their vote to NO. For that matter how many people that voted YES would have changed their vote to NO had they know about all this crap before hand.

Mule65

Reaction score
It's OK for your Droid to be different. Just be supportive and reassuring and it will do just fine. It's when you or other people point at it or mock it for being different is when its' feelings get hurt. Just show it unconditional love regardless of its' differences and it will in turn reciprocate that love and loyalty.

Darkseider-

You may want to revise your signature to concur with your new found contempt towards Motorola. Something like "Motorola sucks goat balls!" lol.