Are you considering the Motorola Shadow?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know if the Motorola Shadow might be your next phone!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm keeping my Droid at least until I am up for renewal on my new every two which will be in September. Then I'll look around and see what's available. Probably I will go with the Droid 2.

Googleaddict

Reaction score
My upgrade is in January, so i'm going to wait for the next Droid phone after the Droid 2. My Droid 1 will be good enough for me until then

Droids

Reaction score
Probably won't decide until both the Shadow and the Droid 2 have been out for a week or two. I want specs but also user experiences with both. Since I don't use the keyboard much, I am considering the Shadow.

Reaction score
i would like to but by the time i can get a new phone they will b out with new ones i have another year and a half but my phone will last by then i hope :)

Reaction score
NOPE...waiting till contract is up..then decide on a phone then..most likely better phones out then

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
NOPE...waiting till contract is up..then decide on a phone then..most likely better phones out then

this exactly. not that i feel "stuck" in a contract, but i am certain that the shadow won't be the "latest and greatest" come nov 2011... having said that, if i hadn't already gotten a droid, i would probably be all over this thing.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

this exactly. not that i feel "stuck" in a contract, but i am certain that the shadow won't be the "latest and greatest" come nov 2011... having said that, if i hadn't already gotten a droid, i would probably be all over this thing.

I think a lot of us are in this boat. Happy with the current phone, not spending extra to get one sooner, glad to see advances being made.

11/11 would be a full two years which means we are good for a new one around Sept right?

tktouch12

Reaction score
Im probably not going to get a new phone this year, but if i give in and buy one it will definatley be an htc. maybe in a year or so.

zMd113

Reaction score
I'm waiting on my first DROID the Incredible. But usually I don't buy new phones until my contract is up. So by the time my contract is over hopefully Sony will have a smartphone or PSPhone by then.

peterjariel

Reaction score
That shadow looks sick, I think most of all the people here got the droid 1 at the beginning of this year so I'm sure at the beginning of 2012 or at the end of 2011 they will come out with a bad a** phone. For all the people got the Droid 1

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I said this might be the first time I get a phone at retail price. I never have before and I probably never will. But I want this Shadow. And the Droid 2. I want both. lol

But good launcher apps, good call quality and reception...my Droid could last for years as long as I dont destroy the screen. Good launcher apps makes a world of difference.

LrdElderon

Reaction score
I would personally wait unless you have an upgrade coming really soon. within the next few months to a year I hear vz is turning on 4g/lte to a huge swath of it's markets and it looks like some dual core phones using tegra 2 might be just around the corner... now those would probably be worth the wait =) even without 4g abilities.

awmobjects

Reaction score
At this time, I would first like to have answers to 2 questions:
1) Specs for both Moto devices
2) Specs for iPhone

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Nope, it is not my cup of tea if it has MotoBlur. Ill stick with my HTC Incredible :)