Could this be the Motorola Droid 2?

burner312

Reaction score
I hope not... not a fan of how that phone looks, that D-Pad placement is horrid

D-pad placement is perfect!! now your right thumb doesn't have to be an extra inch long.

I actually like the D-pad where it is now. Of course, I have very large hands... I also prefer the physical keyboard to the virtual one. Am I alone here???

Oh, I also don't like the color of the phone. I know some people say that black gets old, but I would rather have a black phone than one in a multitude of colors... I think those just look tacky.

BuzWeaver

Reaction score
i like the screen, but not the keyboard. I'm happy with my Droid.

I seldom if ever use my pull out keyboard. I'm an average size male, with not so big of hands, but the keyboard keys still seem a little to small. I do understand that it was an engineering compromise, however I hope they'll improve upon this. For now I'm quite content to use the virtual keyboard.

Mars

Reaction score
i like the concept of it but the colors definitely a no no and that wrist strap thing gotta go as well...

what they should do is offer a choice of either a phone with or without a keyboard. Just like some blackberry phones offer one with or without a camera........im just sayin

dtrb

Reaction score
I call bull****. The strap is on two different sides in these pics. First the short side and then the long side.

dtrb

Reaction score
OK so nevermind, I didn't see what the perspective was on the pics. Checked them out again and I see. I dunno, I kinda like it. :)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually dig it if it were all one color.. and I seriously miss having a wrist strap. i never use it as a strap, but I do carry my droid nekkid and i used to have a strap on other phones to hang out of my pocket. it made it easy to pull out out of my pocket...

moosc

Reaction score
i just want a friggn 4.3 inch screen then ill upgrade. and i thought motorola shadow was going to be 4.3inch screen..

SR20S13

Reaction score
yeah i don't think that either they revised there plans or there are 2 different phones because the shadow pics that were released a few weeks ago were so much more sexy than this phone for me i'm keeping my droid unless the shadow with the 4.3inch screen comes out

jen_005

Reaction score
Hm. The colors are fine and everything, but I think I'm done with the physical keyboard. I rarely use the one on the Droid, and I feel like it just adds bulk and a potential for breakage. However, this phone does look slimmer. Not sure if it's just the photo playing tricks on me. If they could just slice the Droid in half and make it slimmer, I'd be a super happy camper.

Droid101

Reaction score
Looks thinner cant tell to good. The screen looks good but the white keyboard I am not going for. I think I will keep my DROID:)

xanthus1132

Reaction score
It is a nice looking device, but with the white keyboard makes it look more feminine, Don't Ya Think ?

I will stick with my DROID !!!

Not to mention how easily that thing will get dirty and end up looking disgusting o_O

[Will stick with my Droid as well] :D

souljerr

Reaction score
lol does any one actually use those lanyard wrist straps? like who just puts those things on their phone and lets it dangle off their wrist while they walk?

Lanyards are in. Personally I think I'd look pretty stupid having my phone hanging from one but at my daughters middle school and cousins college they are very popular. I don't see either of these are significant markets for the Droid 2 but who knows what the Moto marketing departments are thinking? :confused:

Droid101

Reaction score
lol does any one actually use those lanyard wrist straps? like who just puts those things on their phone and lets it dangle off their wrist while they walk?

Lanyards are in. Personally I think I'd look pretty stupid having my phone hanging from one but at my daughters middle school and cousins college they are very popular. I don't see either of these are significant markets for the Droid 2 but who knows what the Moto marketing departments are thinking? :confused:

yeah right lol I just think having it dangling from your wrist will cause you to bang it against things alot easier.:)