Will you be upgrading to the Motorola Droid 2?

Jmart922

Reaction score
I'm holding out for the mysterious htc evo phone due out towards the end of the year, the droid 2 just didn't cut it for me, not a worthy successor to the original droid in my opinion

everstar80

Reaction score
The forum has many people that have had problems with the 2.2 update. May not have been with you're phone but others have. Just like some have had problems with the D2. I'm not trying to start a battle but no device is perfect or without problems. I was asked my opinion and that's how I feel.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm happy now that I have upgraded to the D2. Was it worth the 199.00 though?

Well, for me it's beneficial being a moderator here to have a little hands on with another phone then the Droid but my rooted D1 running Froyo FRG01B rooted was a bad boy.

But the D2 wins out by the nose. I have no remorse buying it and I'm going to stay with it. Stock, as is, no root. Well I did move my 16gb SD card from my D1 over to it but that's it.

For now.

For some reason the X didn't appeal to me and the Fascinate is not a Motorola Droid. Ha Ha, it may be a better phone but I won't do it.

Oh yeah, was it worth the 199.00? Probably not for most people. But I'm enjoying it.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
What are the benefits to doing so? My rooted droid can match the best of them. The droid 1 community is too strong to walk away from.

mtavenger55

Reaction score
I voted undecided because I am still not sure what Droid to get when my contract is up & what ever one I chose will be my first Droid so I am counting down the days!

Droidee

Reaction score
Hello Hookbill. Now that all three droids are out, which would you prefer if you were choosing one for upgrade now? Planning on new phone.