Will you purchase the Droid Incredible?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Will you purchase the new Droid Incredible?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Happy with my droid and I must have a keyboard.

knglou

Reaction score
nope my droid has all i want and need in a mobile device now if it made phone calls man that would rock heheheh :p

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have my Droid until October 2011. Plenty of time for other phones to come out.

FoxZia

Reaction score
I am happy with my Droid. But the reasons I don't want the Incredible is: 1) I am still in contract until 2011. 2) When my contract ends, I hope that the next android phone will have QWERTY keyboard (a better one than on my Droid... so small and uncomfortable. I use touch keyboard instead).

gatewayad

Reaction score
Love what the droid can do and love it more rooted, I will wait till it's rooted and working well then most likly will get unless something better is out by then :)
I would like something a little lighter and dont ever open the keyboard except to change roms... so that can go

Ninjak

Reaction score
A 'no' for me, too, for the same general reasons (happy with mine, nice having physical keyboard, no discounted upgrade til mid/late 2011). Plus, considering true 4G LTE technology is right around the corner, I can wait for whatever phone I next get to support it.

J

JohnDroid

Day one for sure, just to have another toy to play with if nothing else.

Turtle Droid

Reaction score
No will not purchase D-Incredible

I like my big droid a lot. Need the keyb because I am so slow with texting. Still learning the in's and out's of this machine. Let's face it I'm having too much fun with this one! :icon_ banana:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope still got 16 months left on this contract by then something better will be out

Varking

Reaction score
I voted no but only because I will use my Droid until Verizon goes to 4g and then I will upgrade to whatever 4g Android phone that Verizon has.