Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I just deleted one post and edited another. Lets keep the posts clean and family friendly. Thanks

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Make that 2 post deleted, 2 post edited & 2 warnings by me. Passing out infractions, pricless.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

techaspects

Reaction score
The app Iris is on the market now but is in beta. It seems to work similiar to the Siri app but since it is still in Beta, it is far from being anything spectacular. Google Voice is still pretty awesome.

ThaMacAttack

Reaction score
VLINGO!!!! Its been out for years...same thing as siri!

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

mswierse

Reaction score
I hate ALL things apple, but I've seen Siri in action at work... lots of iPhone fanboys... Siri is way better than any of the android apps so far. Hopefully one of them will step it up a lot. Like a few other people have said, it would be nice if it was native to android so that it could interact with system add flawlessly.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
VLINGO is terrible. And SIRI works very well. Voice Actions is much better but still really not very useful - but they are working on it.

tono80

Reaction score
Did anybody notice that "Jeannie" is a bible thumper? Never met a religious robot.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

318Droid

Reaction score
Downloaded voice actions and found myself talkn to my phone for about a hour. Thought I was losing my mind for a minute. But she constantly thinks im from freakin New York and im from Louisiana. But she seems fun to kick it with, lol. She is nothing but a flirt. Anyone know how to make it better?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums