Something like Siri

KKDV

Reaction score
I thought ICS was supposed to have something like SIRI on it?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are Siri like apps like Jeannie. There is also a way to put Google Now onto ICS.

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
ICS has it. Voice search. Try this...find a friend with an iPhone, at the same time ask "who is Garth brooks married to?" While siri is busy restating your question in that obnoxious voice, voice search will have already given you the results. Siri is an amusing toy, granted. If you feel a need to have your phone talk to you try downloading iris from the play store

intmd8r

Reaction score
Vlingo is another free app that is supposedly very similar to Siri with lots of different voice search commands, as well as Q&A answers.

OP
K

KKDV

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info, i will google how to add google now, and if i can't do it i will try the other apps.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

DxL

Reaction score
Remember Forum Users,

This is a friendly forum site/ app. Make sure we stay calm, friendly, and have fun.

Just a Friendly Reminder. And have a wonderful day.

Thanks,
DxL

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is in beta still but so far, not so bad. I think it is worth checking out for anyone who wants a "mobile assistant" ;)...

Swype beta includes Dragon , same parent company,and they play very nicely together especially for voice texting. I just did this reply with Dragon

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano