Who's on the ledge?

bassJAM

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on the TB, but I have been checking craigslist lately for Incredible phones.

silvervagon

Reaction score
You left off the other option:
Wait until another 4g phone is introduced first... ;)

electric6

Reaction score
for those wanting a dual core option from HTC on big red, dont expect it till xmas time at the earliest. HTC has never been one to dive headfirst into the newest tech available, but when they do it, they do it right. Sense, 2nd gen snapdragon, more ram, that big and beautiful 4.3" screen in the HTC exclusive 5:9 ratio, the kick stand, two cameras, LTE, 40gb of memory, and great software and update support from both HTC and big red...

It will definetly be a thunderbolt for me. And lets not forget the chance to lock in LTE all-you-can-eat data at 30 bucks a month. Its a no brainer to me, but each to their own. Dual core is nice, but I have a feeling HTC's dual core offerings will be the omega of all dual core devices. Plus blur is too laggy for myself.

rickt1152

Reaction score
My paitence is wearing thin, but I'm planning on waiting on the T-Bolt.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

shortsxit

Reaction score
I'm sticking with the TBolt for now, but I'm wondering what's up with the Droid 3, Incredible 2, and Droid X2. Has anybody heard anything about them? I'm not trying to get this thread too offtrack, but if somebody has heard anything could you post links to the thread, or PM to outside links?

Trailblazer03

Reaction score
I have been waiting for the TB but my EnV Touch is more and more useless by the day so if it doesn't drop soon it looks like I'm getting an X

M

Mwsr

I really want to get rid of my fascinate,I'm so sick of this thing. I wanted the TB but am scared now maybe the delays are due to tech issues and I don't want another phone full of problems like I have now
Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

motty69

Reaction score
I love HTC/Sense phones so I'll wait for the TBolt. Hopefully we'll hear something soon. Worst launch ever (due to all the different leaked dates).

Sent from my Eris

derekmiller12

Reaction score
I really wish this phone would come out.. I hate to say it but I am on the border line of getting a iPhone if this phone dont come out soon..

TcRoc

Reaction score
I'm waiting but may wait til price drops and if its delayed much longer I may just wait for Bionic.
Speaking of price drop what is the NE2 discount , 100.00 off ?I haven't used mine yet, I was eligible a couple months ago

metzor

Reaction score
I'm getting impatient too, and I've thought about it, but there really is nothing that compares, not right now and probably not for a few months. Think about this, people are still considering getting Incredibles and that phone is basically EOL. The TB is a much improved, bigger and better version of the Inc from the same manufacturer and it'll have 4G. There are constantly people saying just to wait for better phones, but if the TB has the life the Incredible has (people still buying the Inc as an upgrade from other droids), I'll say it's worth the wait.

Also, the phones on the horizon that will be comparable or better than the TB, are not from manufacturers I'd choose over HTC. Samsung I've heard nothing but problems regarding the UI/updating, I've dealt with LG droids, no thanks; and Moto is ok but I'll take HTC over it any day.

Maybe I'm burying my head in the sand a little, but at least for me these statements are true.

AlexSB

Reaction score
I'm getting impatient too, and I've thought about it, but there really is nothing that compares, not right now and probably not for a few months. Think about this, people are still considering getting Incredibles and that phone is basically EOL. The TB is a much improved, bigger and better version of the Inc from the same manufacturer and it'll have 4G. There are constantly people saying just to wait for better phones, but if the TB has the life the Incredible has (people still buying the Inc as an upgrade from other droids), I'll say it's worth the wait.

Also, the phones on the horizon that will be comparable or better than the TB, are not from manufacturers I'd choose over HTC. Samsung I've heard nothing but problems regarding the UI/updating, I've dealt with LG droids, no thanks; and Moto is ok but I'll take HTC over it any day.

Maybe I'm burying my head in the sand a little, but at least for me these statements are true.

This man speaks truth.

That's what I was saying in another thread, yes better phones are coming BUT, and the big but, is that they aren't coming to Verizon. So we have the choice of switching carriers just to get a phone, or sticking with Verizon where service/call quality really matter (Verizon was ranked #1 in call quailty for another year in a row)

Liberated Droid II

motty69

Reaction score
I'm waiting but may wait til price drops and if its delayed much longer I may just wait for Bionic.
Speaking of price drop what is the NE2 discount , 100.00 off ?I haven't used mine yet, I was eligible a couple months ago

I think if your last upgrade was a smartphone it's $100 off. Upgrades from feature phones and below get $30-50 off if I remember correctly.

TcRoc

Reaction score

I think if your last upgrade was a smartphone it's $100 off. Upgrades from feature phones and below get $30-50 off if I remember correctly.

Env Touch so I get a crappy discount,, I guess I'm better off per ordering from Best Buy? Isn't that 50.00 rebate or gift card ?