Who's on the ledge?

sidsixseven

Reaction score
With all the rumor and failed hype, I'm wondering how many of you are seriously considering getting a different phone.

I know I have been thinking about it really seriously the past day or so and the only thing holding me back is that I want to avoid buyer remorse if the phone comes out a few days after I make the choice.

**No release date talk or negativity** - The point here is to talk each other out of giving up hope on the Thunderbolt because it's an awesome phone.

So how are you feeling about the Thunderbolt?

razng2grtboys

Reaction score
I decided I am not leaving Verizon so I narrowed my choices down to the Fascinate, Droid X, or Thunderbolt. I will wait as long as it takes, but the Thunderbolt wins in my book. BTW - I already purchased all of the accessories for it, including an extra battery.

ridobe

Reaction score
Well, if I can't get the $250 price and the free buyback then I'm sticking with my Dinc. It's only 5 months old. So, I went with "...wait and see".

Reaction score
Take iPhone out of the equation, because I assume you want an Android phone. What is left on Verizon right now that could even come close to competing with the TB (X, Fascinate, Inc) are all end of life soon. These phones are ok, but you need to wait. It won't be much longer if you can be patient, and nothing comparable will come out before TB (Samsung Stealth and LG Revolution will be after it, but probably before Bionic). Also, I would not consider switching carriers. My family and I have been on VZW since cell phones became commonplace. I'm not going to jump ship just because they don't have the phone I want right now.

Element Box

Reaction score
I refuse to get an iPhone, and with the EOL on all the current android phones, I'm stuck waiting! This enV is getting old.. Esp. Since my sister got incredible! And I'm looking forward to the kickstand!

Arachnidus

Reaction score
I'm hearing rumors of the 16th now, which could potentially mean that the TB will miss the EOL line for most of Verizon's Android phones. And the TB is the only phone on Verizon I see worth upgrading to from my Droid 2. So I'm sticking in for the long haul.

AlexSB

Reaction score
Yea I'm starting to lean to the TB after seeing what Verizon is coming out with (or lack there of).
My upgrade isnt until the end of June so maybe something comes out by then

The Incredible 2 is somewhat intriguing though...

Liberated Droid II

Reaction score
bought the X, loving the phone, for what I am going to use a phone for, I decided it wasn't worth the wait or the $200 difference

EgooEspada

Reaction score
I'm waiting for better; not worth the price. If anything, I'll get the Incredible 2. We'll see how far off the other devices are.

Sent from my Droid

Sentrix

Reaction score
Thunderbolt at all costs.
4G LTE and HTC is too a good a match to pass on because of impatience.

TheRockSays

Reaction score
Not on the ledge, since I currently have an Incredible as my work phone.

That being said, I'm ready to get rid of this POS BB Storm that is currently my personal phone and upgrade to the Thunderbolt

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

StevieJ

Reaction score
I'm contemplating either an iPhone 4 or waiting to see what's up with the Incredible 2. All of the speculation behind the TB is really starting to turn me away from it.

focusedaddiction

Reaction score
my versa started freezing, so i gave in and bought a DROID X , lovin it alot!.
who knows when this elusive TB will release...lol

roosterbrews

Reaction score
I was sure I would wait for the thunderbolt but now on Dell you can get an x for free with a two year contract. It's hard to say no but after I play with the bolt Ill make the decision.