Real Reason For the Delay?

wisdroid

Reaction score
'black_man_x' a very reliable source on twitter, said one of the reasons was the network wasn't ready for the stress yet and it could cause the TB to reset in the middle of a call

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Yeah thats true. I did hear that they were going to run out and upgrade a couple thousand 4g transmitters to be able to handle the load of 1 phone. LOL Whoever "Black_Man_X" is clearly has no clue how a mobile network even works. VZW would have far greater concerns, like a whole engineering department to fire immediately, if the 4g network couldn't handle the stress of 1 phone that won't use half the data that the tons of already active 4g mobile broadband cards are using. And fyi to Black_Man_X also, the network is still going to use the already existing CDMA 1X for voice coverage so the 4g network has absolutely nothing to do with phone calls. Just sayin.:icon_eek:

Hahahahaha. Dude Black_Man_X is one of the main guys behind Verizons 4G network. He has more than a clue I can assure you.

LOL! Whats really going to be hilarious is when everyone finds out that "Black_Man_X" is really an overweight former customer service rep that was fired for under-performance. The info is out there, guys. Just read for yourself about how a CDMA network works and you'll see exactly what I'm saying. This is not top secret stuff. TBH I don't need to prove that I'm right because I'm simply stating facts that are readily available to anyone with a little research. I'm certainly not meaning to insult black man x. I guess I just have a hard time believing that anyone anywhere on the technical ladder with VZW would be spewing "facts" that contradict the basics that are taught in week 1 of tech support training.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats true. I did hear that they were going to run out and upgrade a couple thousand 4g transmitters to be able to handle the load of 1 phone. LOL Whoever "Black_Man_X" is clearly has no clue how a mobile network even works. VZW would have far greater concerns, like a whole engineering department to fire immediately, if the 4g network couldn't handle the stress of 1 phone that won't use half the data that the tons of already active 4g mobile broadband cards are using. And fyi to Black_Man_X also, the network is still going to use the already existing CDMA 1X for voice coverage so the 4g network has absolutely nothing to do with phone calls. Just sayin.:icon_eek:

Hahahahaha. Dude Black_Man_X is one of the main guys behind Verizons 4G network. He has more than a clue I can assure you.

LOL! Whats really going to be hilarious is when everyone finds out that "Black_Man_X" is really an overweight former customer service rep that was fired for under-performance.......

I'm certainly not meaning to insult black man x.....

Say wuuuud?

dbst

Reaction score

LOL! Whats really going to be hilarious is when everyone finds out that "Black_Man_X" is really an overweight former customer service rep that was fired for under-performance. The info is out there, guys. Just read for yourself about how a CDMA network works and you'll see exactly what I'm saying. This is not top secret stuff. TBH I don't need to prove that I'm right because I'm simply stating facts that are readily available to anyone with a little research. I'm certainly not meaning to insult black man x. I guess I just have a hard time believing that anyone anywhere on the technical ladder with VZW would be spewing "facts" that contradict the basics that are taught in week 1 of tech support training.

He's legit, he's been using the TB on the 4g network for quite a while

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App