Who is going to...[Re-Revisited]-Vending.apk

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Don't mean to de-rail this topic, but @ Devildog, where can I get that battery icon you are using? I love the circular style with those % increments.

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Don't mean to de-rail this topic, but @ Devildog, where can I get that battery icon you are using? I love the circular style with those % increments.

I got them from xda somewhere. I use them in my theme.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

lotrfan18

Reaction score
That would be awesome! Thanks, MBK!

Tap, tap, tap a'roo...
Here's the MetaMorph...
Circular Round Blue Battery Icons with Percentages%, all blue except 10% which is red...
10% increments...
Will install into Froyo or GB that have 10% increments......

CircularRound_BlueBattery_MM.zip

31005d1302344056-who-going-re-revisited-vending-apk-snap20110409_001311.png
I keep trying to MM this but it doesn't do anything =/. Running U.D. 3.5 with the Honeybread theme. Any help?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Would have to see the 3.5 UD, only for members of their forum??...only see 3.3

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If the honeybread is from the theme chooser, it might not work.. I had issues with some pulldowns for people running themes from that cause it basically covers whatever the user is trying to apply... so if a battery came with HB, then it's sorta like it's in data now so system changes won't work.. I could be incorrect here, but I've ran into it a few times now on pulldowns..

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant 3.3

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Have you tried any other metamorph add ons?... like I said a little bit ago, theme Chooser themes cover up system changes.... but if a different battery applies from mm, then I'm wrong... lol

lotrfan18

Reaction score
I have not tried any others so far. Ill try a few tomorrow and report back

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll take a look into 3.3 to see what may be going on ........ I'm traveling currently so when I get some free time and you still want those batt icons

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Devildog,

Thanks for this, and I hope your wife is experiencing a strong recovery.

Thanks, she's doing better. She had ACL surgery, so I'm waiting on her hand and foot. I'm glad you like the market.

Reaction score
Hey Devildog,

Thanks for this, and I hope your wife is experiencing a strong recovery.

Thanks, she's doing better. She had ACL surgery, so I'm waiting on her hand and foot. I'm glad you like the market.

Yes ACL, generally not too serious as surgeries go. My understanding is that the critical part for healing is to take time to rest fully, eat healthy and gradually easy back into being active, and also do due diligence in physical therapy. Hopefully she gets a good P.T. You’re doing your part right...hand and foot.

The BnB Market is quiet beautiful and it looks great with Miui. I realized the 2.3.4 Market is included in the latest 1.4.22 Miui build I flashed, so before signing into Google I jumped right on flashing BnB 2.3.6. This way I was able to run interference and keep the stock 2.3.4 from updating to the stock 2.3.6., which it would have done if I’d signed into Google first.

Last edited: