Who came from CB or other sites B.D. (before Droid)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious, who came over here to D.F. from another website? For example, I was an official Crackberry, so I was on Crackberry Forums, and also HoFo.

Nothing though compares to the awesome friends I have made on here since I got my Droid and started using DF and the sharing of ideas and information here has been valuable to me.

dgonz

Reaction score
Former stormer, I still stop by crackberry every now and then and smile at how much I DON'T miss it lol

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Crackberry, HoFo and Blackberry forums.....

hart.jordan

Reaction score
Former CB reader... used to deal with a storm, but not any more. Well, my GF is stilthe rocking the storm so I still check in every now and then but not nearly as much as before.

hipkik

Reaction score
lol where to begin...XdaDev,Modaco,PpcGeeks,HoFo,SmartphoneJunkie,EverythingQ/WinMo,Crackberry, uhhh I'm sure there's more but yeah lol

liquidzoo

Reaction score
Crackberry here. Still go there every now and then since my wife still has one (until her ne2 is up, anyway). Had a pearl for about a year that I bought from craigslist, then the storm2 for 17 days before switching to the Droid. After the switch, found this forum and have been happy here ever since.

b0n3s

Reaction score
Crackberry here but no more. Sadly ill never look back. .

HeroNova

Reaction score
former CrackBerry. Storm, Tour, Storm2, Pearl, Pearl Flip, Curve 8330, 8830WE, 8703e, Bold 9000. I was a serious berry addict.

cdg341

Reaction score
crackberry...had the storm and not missing it at all, y use a trooper win i have darth vader lol :p