New DROID Site Idea?

Dave Droid

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name is David Vazquez (firgured I'd introduce myself here) and I have just recently came up with a great idea for a new website that can work in FULL affiliation with the DROID forums.

I was thinking that me and a team that we can recruit on the DROID forums can create and awesome social networking, multi-blog service. This service will allows it's users to create, design and maintain their own fully functional, Wordpress powered blog. Also we can incorporate a full social network including real-time private chat compatibilities. It will be something like www.wordpress.com but it will be for our users to share and create information about the Motorola Droid.

As I said, this site will be in full affiliation with DROID forums and hopefully the administrators will allow us and support us with pulling this together.

If you would like to be a part of this new site please make a post here and tell me what you think about this new project.

Thanks so much,
David Vazquez

Last edited:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm not too great with programming/webcoding, but i can help on the user-end, and would definitely contribute

OP
Dave Droid

Dave Droid

Reaction score
i'm not too great with programming/webcoding, but i can help on the user-end, and would definitely contribute

Great. Yeah I don't need programmers or anything like that I just need some system administrators. The administrators will get full administrator privileges. All you really need to know is how to use the Wordpress Publishing Platforms back-end administrative system.

Thanks and I'll see if I can PM you with more details.