Who came from CB or other sites B.D. (before Droid)

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Been on HoFo since 2004. Found this and the Android Forum when I did a search for Droid forums back in November when we were seriously considering jumping over to Verizon. Also a member of a Samsung Impression and Eternity forum from when we were on AT&T.

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Came over from crackberry but I still drop in every once in a while I to see what's new with the storm OS's. Love my Droid and im not lookin back, but I also still got love for the Berry :blackberry:
So, are they still looking for the next leaked O.S.? I did that for a year with my Storm and was always like Christmas when it finally dropped. Then I'd curse because something that worked fine before would stink but something else improved. I really got tired of the promises of better things to come, and even though 5.0.232 was a good release, it was too little, too late. Can't see owning anything but a Droid phone for a long, long time now.

05Ravenr6

Reaction score
Came over from crackberry but I still drop in every once in a while I to see what's new with the storm OS's. Love my Droid and im not lookin back, but I also still got love for the Berry :blackberry:
So, are they still looking for the next leaked O.S.? I did that for a year with my Storm and was always like Christmas when it finally dropped. Then I'd curse because something that worked fine before would stink but something else improved. I really got tired of the promises of better things to come, and even though 5.0.232 was a good release, it was too little, too late. Can't see owning anything but a Droid phone for a long, long time now.

Yea I hear ya on that...I usually had good luck with the 5.0 releases until. 323 turned my headphone Jack unuseable and then got the charger issue on the replacement they sent me...that's when I knew it was time to move on. I came from a Pearl, then a curve and then got the S1 on release day and never had to replace it till the headphone Jack problem came up so I got lucky with the s1. My Droid doesn't even compare to the s1 and I now know I made the right choice coming to the dark side

listenman20

Reaction score
i'm a member of hofo and the little known HackTheRazr. still check them both.

Fletchi18

Reaction score
Blackberry Forums and Blackberry Boards for me. Still check them once in a while.

Loved my Pearl when I had it. Didn't like the Storm I had for a short time. I'll never look back though!! Love my Droid!!

Sleeve

Reaction score
Former PDAPhoneHome mod, outspoken critic of HoFo device thread design and militant moderation, general rabble rouser being somewhat nice because I only know two of these mods.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
CB here:

Former owner of a pearl, curve, storm and tour..

will admit i miss some bb features and customizing options, but i love the 3G and huge high rez screen of the droid. and im very pleased with the Droids NAVI..

Mojo

Reaction score
If it had to do with a blackberry I probably posted on the site at some point. But I mainly posted at Pinstack, CrackBerry, Am a mod at Smartphoneaddicted (used to be crackberryaddicted) I visited BBOS alot as well as posted themes at Blacklightthemes. Now am here and am making this my new home :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Crackberry, BBOS....
CB was a flame war. This forum is so much better :)

ntrddragn

Reaction score
former crackberry and hofo also...havent been to those two sites for awhile now since i got the droid and register for this site. :D

oshizo

Reaction score
Everything q.... the forum was good hatede the phone. As a matter of fact I lost the phone. Went back to my old nokia.