Max Von Droid here

Droid Legion

Reaction score
4/10/2010

Max Von Droid here...the lovely wife and I were in Verizon selecting a new phone for her and...well, you can guess the rest. I'm a former Crackberry-ian, but as of exactly a week ago today, I'm officially a Droid owner.

I've been checking out this site and I've got a bit of a learning curve to get thru.

BTW, I became a Supporting Member today and, if you aren't already, may I suggest you join as well. A day's worth of information found on DroidForums is easily worth the yearly membership fee.

All the best,
Max Von

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
4/10/2010

Max Von Droid here...the lovely wife and I were in Verizon selecting a new phone for her and...well, you can guess the rest. I'm a former Crackberry-ian, but as of exactly a week ago today, I'm officially a Droid owner.

I've been checking out this site and I've got a bit of a learning curve to get thru.

BTW, I became a Supporting Member today and, if you aren't already, may I suggest you join as well. A day's worth of information found on DroidForums is easily worth the yearly membership fee.

All the best,
Max Von

Welcome to the Von Droids! We're so happy you and your wife have decided to join us! Make yourself at home, and jump right in! You'll find that everyone on this forum is very friendly and here to help and learn! Reading the threads will teach you more than you could ever imagine, and if you get stuck, just post a question - someone will be along to help you out! Hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

:welcome: