When Will the ThunderBolt Be Available for Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper1549

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just went to my verizon corp. store and talked to my sales rep and the manager. Apparently the tb is getting a silent release. They wont have any devices in store at first, so order only and you get shipped a unit from their warehouses.

Also, data prices remain the same at 30 bucks per month on unlimited with 3G/4G. My store will be getting promotional stuff in early tomorrow morning, and the display model.

There it is believe it or not folks...

I guess time will tell.

all i got to say is if someone see's this appear on the website at midnight please email me.. [email protected]

lol

droiddon817

Reaction score
I went to the vzw store today and was told 28th. But bb is swearing tomorrow as long as they don't call me tonight. Hour to go and no call! #fingerscrossed

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

viper1549

Reaction score
VZW: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
You: Hi. Is it true that verizon will be selling the thunderbolt starting tomorrow or the 28th? I really want to switch to verizon
VZW: At this time we do not have a release date just yet for the Thunderbolt.
You: O ok. What is the general status, as in, do you think it will be this month or next?
VZW: As far as we know it will be this month.
You: Ok, thanks a lot

8:20 PM chat

maybe i just dont understand but why are you guys still chatting with VZN or BB? they could say it will be out tomorrow and when it doesnt happen there is still nothing you can do about it..

DaveB722

Reaction score
Off topic, but is there a charge for using the wifi hotspot feature? Want to get the zoom but no 3/4g

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI guys, somebody brought up that subject about the other thread. I'm still watching. And I gave him a break because he was new.

This is the thread for the discussion. Again if you have a problem with it pm me, do not discuss it in open forum. I don't want to shut down this thread.

Enjoy yourselves.

wvdroidman

Reaction score
hoko are you talking about me trying to get everyone to calm down before this forum goes away?

Onto verizon releasing information. Just ask Microsoft they are the kings of delaying stuff. Anytime they announce a date for windows, expect it to be delayed at least once.

Jas O

Reaction score
Sitting here watching Criminal Minds and the TB commercial comes on just to add insult to injury. :(
Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hookbill, just realized it says you are in NE Ohio, what part? Thats cool Im in Akron

If I tell you that then I'm taking the thread off topic. :) I'm about 45 minutes from Akron. And I have no idea when the Thunderbolt is coming out.

Trying to stay on topic.

brandon9559

Reaction score
It is completely absurd on the highest level for anyone to think that this phone could even possibly release tomorrow. My store was told NOT to even display the thunderbolt merchandising material we received (which I don't understand BC commercials are airing) but anyway...its sometime in March. Might be March 1st might be March 31st. Anyone who works at a Verizon store or for Verizon will tell you that BC I'm sure we pretty much get the same information. As far as best buy goes...I'd be saying 24th and 28th too if I had done as many preorders as they have.

determined419

Reaction score
Youngstown here hook:icon_ banana:

I have a totally 100% accurate prediction. The Thunderbolt will release either in 2011 or 2012. I guarantee it.dancedroid

wvdroidman

Reaction score
weirton,wv here. 30 miles west of pittsburgh, 25 north of wheeling, 30 south of east liverpool.

Element Box

Reaction score
Sitting here watching Criminal Minds and the TB commercial comes on just to add insult to injury. :(

I know right?!?! I go on YouTube and BAM a little ad, I go on here and BAM more web advertisement! Something has to be soon. This phone has way more marketing then the iPhone and the Xoom combined! Yet no word. It just makes me think its gunna be a silent release while they can have more time to get a bunch in stock. I hope Electric is right with the ordering tomorrow and shipping. Come on 24th!

Reaction score
weirton,wv here. 30 miles west of pittsburgh, 25 north of wheeling, 30 south of east liverpool.

Ahh east liverpool. Ive won alot of money there. Hopefully that money will buy me a Thunderbolt on a 1 year contract. Here's to hoping for a 1 year contract and to staying on topic hahah

peterjariel

Reaction score

I know right?!?! I go on YouTube and BAM a little ad, I go on here and BAM more web advertisement! Something has to be soon. This phone has way more marketing then the iPhone and the Xoom combined! Yet no word. It just makes me think its gunna be a silent release while they can have more time to get a bunch in stock. I hope Electric is right with the ordering tomorrow and shipping. Come on 24th!

the web marketing comes from ur history thats why you see the TB everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.