When Will the ThunderBolt Be Available for Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdad63

Reaction score
They better hurry or everyone is just going to wait for the coming of a certain far more up to date, more feature packed phone.

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
Will update frequently as the hours/days pass by until we receive an official announcement (from Verizon).

Reaction score
Where'd u get March 6th? If it were pushed all the way into March, it would be the 3rd or 10th. Verizon would never release a phone on a Sunday.

bearklaws007

Reaction score
Talked to a rep. yesterday and he said the 24TH and had just had the training...He said their were so many people that he only just got to hold it...But he is getting one... funny

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
Where'd u get March 6th? If it were pushed all the way into March, it would be the 3rd or 10th. Verizon would never release a phone on a Sunday.
In terms of March being a release date I have seen people posting around saying March 6th. I haven't seen anyone post any other March day (literal day), so I threw in March 6th.

Personally I believe it will come out the 24th, with high hopes of a 17th release. I agree with you Verizon wouldn't release on a Sunday (I didn't look up March 6th on the calendar when posting).

**Updated original post.

gorf79

Reaction score
I am in agreement with the majority and the 24th seems like the date, but would be more then happy to be wrong and see it show earlier :)

metzor

Reaction score
I personally think Best Buy will release on the 14th as planned (and that is what they are saying here in Tucson) BUT Verizon will not release until the 24th.

That is my thinking.

I had read somewhere that Best Buy only had 'Retail Exclusive' rights to it. Meaning if it does come out on the 14th, you wouldn't be able to get it at Wal-mart or places likes that, but Verizon would still sell it. That would make more sense than them turning away customers at Verizon stores and making them go to best buy.

But then maybe I'm just hoping thats the case so I can order it online as soon as it's available. :)

jcbsides

Reaction score
I personally think Best Buy will release on the 14th as planned (and that is what they are saying here in Tucson) BUT Verizon will not release until the 24th.

That is my thinking.

I had read somewhere that Best Buy only had 'Retail Exclusive' rights to it. Meaning if it does come out on the 14th, you wouldn't be able to get it at Wal-mart or places likes that, but Verizon would still sell it. That would make more sense than them turning away customers at Verizon stores and making them go to best buy.

But then maybe I'm just hoping thats the case so I can order it online as soon as it's available. :)

There is one thing about the BB on the 14th VZW on the 24th scenario that makes sense to me and that is that VZW might want their stores to focus on iPhails and let BB take care of the TBs. Unlikely but not completely impossible.

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
Updated! Majority looks like 24th, but more votes coming in on the 14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.