When Will the ThunderBolt Be Available for Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Lol can't believe people are still considering tomorrow for a release

Munstir

Reaction score
Just an FYI guys, somebody brought up that subject about the other thread. I'm still watching. And I gave him a break because he was new.

This is the thread for the discussion. Again if you have a problem with it pm me, do not discuss it in open forum. I don't want to shut down this thread.

Enjoy yourselves.

Off topic but about the request if someone that went to that thread comes in here but doesn't go back and look through the pages at what you have said will you punish them? There's no real way for you to tell if they have read what you asked not to do. Curious is all wouldn't want people getting the boot for walking in blind on this thread.

Munstir

Reaction score
Lol can't believe people are still considering tomorrow for a release

They told me the day before the 14th that it was delayed via a phone call. Others said their best buys called them to tell them not to come in.

I have my hopes set on tomorrow since I wasn't called and told it had been delayed like I previously was. I even called 2 days ago to 2 different best buys and they said on Thursday they were getting them in. I'll of course call tomorrow before I go walking into the store just to get heart broken.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI guys, somebody brought up that subject about the other thread. I'm still watching. And I gave him a break because he was new.

This is the thread for the discussion. Again if you have a problem with it pm me, do not discuss it in open forum. I don't want to shut down this thread.

Enjoy yourselves.

Off topic but about the request if someone that went to that thread comes in here but doesn't go back and look through the pages at what you have said will you punish them? There's no real way for you to tell if they have read what you asked not to do. Curious is all wouldn't want people getting the boot for walking in blind on this thread.

You're right, it is off topic. pm me if you have any other questions.

miss chris

Reaction score
best buy has never contacted me about any delay. They told me they would call when they are in... surprised some of you are hearing from your bb at all.

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Just ignore the troll.......I'm sorry for you to get heartbroken get the xoom instead :) like me still have a Good day

okiepat2000

Reaction score
Sticking with the 28th, since I based my extensive forum reputation on it.

Can't renew until 3/23 so I have no dog in this fight.

I am, however, introducing a new word...odsession - definition - an odd obsession.

Pretty much explains me at this point.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Since a few of you are straying off topic in here I will say this. Droid Forums is privately owned. Secondly if a thread is closed its for a reason. Lastly there more than enough Thunderbolt threads, starting anymore would be redundant.

Sent from somewhere...

I would like to know what's the opinion of Mr. Doug Siddens ( the owner of Android and iPhone forums network ) on a attitude like this . It may be privately owned , but it is a privately owned forum business and for it to work it needs traffic and people , you and the board of Mods can't maintain the forum by yourself . You need people and to get people you need to maintain the forums attractive , not close a half million views topic that was generating a lot of traffic , thus revenue from adds to Forum Foundry .

cpjr

Reaction score
Since a few of you are straying off topic in here I will say this. Droid Forums is privately owned. Secondly if a thread is closed its for a reason. Lastly there more than enough Thunderbolt threads, starting anymore would be redundant.

Sent from somewhere...

I would like to know what's the opinion of Mr. Doug Siddens ( the owner of Android and iPhone forums network ) on a attitude like this . It may be privately owned , but it is a privately owned forum business and for it to work it needs traffic and people , you and the board of Mods can't maintain the forum by yourself . You need people and to get people you need to maintain the forums attractive , not close a half million views topic that was generating a lot of traffic , thus revenue from adds to Forum Foundry .

Dude, he said if a thread is closed its for a reason (probably meaning it is going against the forum rules, which everyone should know and understand)....calm down. They dont do it "for the fun of it".

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Sent from somewhere...

Agree 100% verry well said

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sent from somewhere...

Argumentative posts like this keep people like me away, thus possibly harming their revenue stream.
I saw my first TB commercial tonight.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

66dude

Reaction score
Youngstown here hook:icon_ banana:

I have a totally 100% accurate prediction. The Thunderbolt will release either in 2011 or 2012. I guarantee it.dancedroid

weirton,wv here. 30 miles west of pittsburgh, 25 north of wheeling, 30 south of east liverpool.

weirton,wv here. 30 miles west of pittsburgh, 25 north of wheeling, 30 south of east liverpool.

Ahh east liverpool. Ive won alot of money there. Hopefully that money will buy me a Thunderbolt on a 1 year contract. Here's to hoping for a 1 year contract and to staying on topic hahah

Beaver Falls, PA represent!

Let's hope for the best tomorrow and expect the worst. :happy:

ZoneBlitz44

Reaction score
Youngstown here hook:icon_ banana:

I have a totally 100% accurate prediction. The Thunderbolt will release either in 2011 or 2012. I guarantee it.dancedroid

Ahh east liverpool. Ive won alot of money there. Hopefully that money will buy me a Thunderbolt on a 1 year contract. Here's to hoping for a 1 year contract and to staying on topic hahah

Beaver Falls, PA represent!

Let's hope for the best tomorrow and expect the worst. :happy:

Grove City, Ohio here

Let's all hope tomorrow is the day and play with our new toy like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Raptor007

Reaction score
All is quiet on the North Eastern front, off to get some zzzzz's I am sure by morning there will be news, either no news or good news but either way it will be news.

jogo21

Reaction score
So I guess it's safe to put away my tent as it looks like it won't be coming out tomorrow so no need to camp out tonight. We'll try again next week or the week after that. We do know that it will definitely be here by 03/31 because that is the end of Q1. So maybe I'll just wait until then. I'll program myself to thinking that is the release date and anything sooner is just good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.