When is LTE going live in your area?

jseah

Reaction score
I believe LTE is still going through some growing pains. Where I work (in Northern NJ) is a 4G area. However, 4G has been down for over two weeks now. Have not been able to connect to 4G at all. And it isn't an issue with the latest Thunderbolt update. After I installed the update, 4G connected fine for about 4 or 5 days and now nothing. Last week, I had to drive down to Newark airport and the entire trip, no 4G. For those not familiar, Newark airport is only about 15 miles due west of NYC.

rtompkins3

Reaction score
I was in Frederick, MD today and it was showing me 4G. Lost it about 5 miles from home - Hope they get it expanded out from there soon.

Ralph

humanputting

Reaction score
Dam you Mr Smith I was just about to post that but you beat me to it. I was looking at when they released 3g up here and it was around Dec so I was pinning it on that month and Verizon did not disappoint. Anyway I am real glad that we are finally joining the 4g nation. Can't wait till Xmas. 4G and the nexus? Its gonna be awesome.

OP
Jessesmith888

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
Yeah can't wait! I got the Thunderbolt on release day and still haven't been on 4g yet. Saw the article in the paper and thought I'd post. I'll link to the official announcement from verizon when I see one

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
Jessesmith888

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
So tomorrow is the 15th and duluth mn should see lte go live. I can't wait.

Insidious

Reaction score
I doubt ill be getting any form of LTE from any carrier, any time soon. I live in what was once a small farming town but the Navy Base came and actually put it on the map so maybe that will have something to do with it >:)

Sent from the future using my Galaxy Nexus!

Verro84

Reaction score
Not sure when ill have 4gLte. Rome N.Y. Im just hoping real soon

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

geoff5093

Reaction score
4G is now online in most of Manchester, NH, and parts of Goffstown as well. Should be up fully by the 15th as well!

Scottokw2k

Reaction score
Just noticed the 4G indicator on the 'bolt this morning in Jackson MS. Last time I checked on Verizon's site it wasn't even listed as upcoming.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

geoff5093

Reaction score
Can you stretch the signal a tad for me to hit Hampton Falls, NH too. That would be great mmk thanks
Haha, well hopefully soon it will be in your area. I wasn't expecting 4G in NH this soon, especially in Goffstown/Bedford, but I'm not complaining!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha, well hopefully soon it will be in your area. I wasn't expecting 4G in NH this soon, especially in Goffstown/Bedford, but I'm not complaining!

yeah honestly I have been joking about NH and Maine being the forgotten states but there was some seriousness to my jokes, good to see they do know we exist up here in the northeast.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah honestly I have been joking about NH and Maine being the forgotten states but there was some seriousness to my jokes, good to see they do know we exist up here in the northeast.

80 miles south of Boston doesn't have it. And I don't even care! ;)

Sent from my rooted, ROM'd, and Safestrapped XT862

OP
Jessesmith888

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
Just went live in Duluth and superior at about 1030, I'm loving it so far!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk