What's the latest Ics news?

blownfuse25

Reaction score
Thanks.for the info.... When the updates come out from Vw... Will I be able to install the "official" release. ?

PhDCow

Reaction score
I'm still happy with GB. As nice as it would be to have ICS as soon as possible, I want them to take their time and smooth out all of the bugs.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I thought I would be happy with GB too...but I am way happier with ICS. I am so glad I didn't wait. Using this phone has just been bliss since I installed the leak 3 or 4 weeks ago.

There are little perks (Face unlock, Iron-grip control over what can run in the background, ect) but the thing I love is the UI. Everything looks smooth and slick and professional. I honestly don't know how iOS will compete with this...the UI was the last big advantage iOS had and ICS is going to wipe that away.

OP
S

sp3ar2envi

Reaction score
That's wired... Why take away caller I'd

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Malcaver49

Reaction score
They didn't take Caller I.D away, they took the Caller I.D App away. You know the one that gives you the City and State that the callers phone number is from!!

jonpearson

Reaction score
Ok I backed up my phone and am ready to take the plunge into this newest ics leak. Mr. Smith is it best to flash it twice or will one flash do the trick.

Edit: I flashed the latest leak and I have to say its incredible. ICS is great.

Alchemist945

Reaction score
jonpearson said:
Ok I backed up my phone and am ready to take the plunge into this newest ics leak. Mr. Smith is it best to flash it twice or will one flash do the trick.

Edit: I flashed the latest leak and I have to say its incredible. ICS is great.

How much did battery incress or at all

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that leak is for the Razr ICS update, not the Rezound.

If you've been keeping up with the soap opera called "ics leak rumors " you'll see they are supposed to get it first then the Rezound would follow.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

jonpearson

Reaction score
So far I can't really tell how battery life has been improved. Since I have been pretty much using it nonstop to get full appreciation of the new ice cream sandwich features,so of course my battery right now is pretty much dieing quick but that is not really conducive to actual battery improvement. When I get back to regular phone usage I can better gauge the improvement to battery life.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
This is so frustrating. I keep touching the new software check button every few days and it never finds anything new.

I do have a question though for those who installed the ICS leak...

can you still go into Google Play and send everything back to your phone? I'm on my 5th one now and its so easy to just go into Gogle Play and click the install button for all the apps you want. the phone just gets them downloaded and installed and you don't have to remember any of your apps as they are all right in front of you. It's gotten so easy that now when the new phones come in, I am completely back to where I was in like a half hour. lol