What's the latest Ics news?

JeffDenver

Reaction score
The one from May 7th will delete data on internal memory, but not your SD card. That was my experience. Also, you cannot be rooted and your phone must be locked...if you unlocked it you have to go back and re-lock it. I also think you need to have the stock ROM (bloatware intact).

Otherwise treat it like an official install. The links all have instructions as well.

OP
S

sp3ar2envi

Reaction score
If its coming when the s3 comes out that means we have a week left!! Assuming it comes on the 21st

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
JeffDenver said:
As someone who has been using the leak for many weeks now, I can tell you I am completely unconcerned if I ever get the OTA. The leaked version is that good.

Ditto!

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
3.14.605.10 is the latest leak. I am on the first leak and it is 3.11.605. I think the second leak was 3.13 back at the end of April, but i skipped that one because i didn't want to erase my data again. Seems like a third leak appeared around the middle of May, but i can be sure. I think this is the fourth leak.

JeffDenver

Reaction score

JeffDenver

Reaction score
3.14.605.10 is the latest leak. I am on the first leak and it is 3.11.605. I think the second leak was 3.13 back at the end of April, but i skipped that one because i didn't want to erase my data again. Seems like a third leak appeared around the middle of May, but i can be sure. I think this is the fourth leak.

I think there have only been three so far. The one I just posted was the 2nd one. It fixes some radio issues that were in the first one. I think it fixed an SMS problem too.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
The one in my link is [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3.14.605.5. Thats what the download file is named. [/FONT]

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
OK, then you posted the third leak, and the second was 3.13.605.7
Really all that matters is that the latest release is 3.14.605.10, however any of the leaks work very well so you cant go wrong.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I don't know...if I was going to install a leak, I would not install the latest one. Because the others have been tested longer and we know for sure they work, and the new leak does not really add anything significant.

I have never seen links to a .7 leak...when did that come out?

blownfuse25

Reaction score
Hey guys... Still a little confused with the leaks... So the LATEST link now is ? Do you have to be rooted to use ? Can someone post a link with the LATEST leak ?

Sorry I'm. Still confused....

JeffDenver

Reaction score
1 - The latest leak is 3.14.605.10

2 - There are full instructions here - [RUU][leak] 3.14.605.10 - Page 11 - xda-developers

3 - There is a download link here - [RUU][leak] 3.14.605.10 - xda-developers

4 - The original source for the links is here - http://www.droid-life.com/2012/06/1...eed&utm_campaign=Feed:+DroidLife+(droid+life)

5 - I cannot confirm what is required to install this. If it is like the one I installed weeks ago, you actually need to be UNrooted and locked and completely stock to use it at all (this is not a custom ROM, this is an official release). If you are rooted or unlocked or have debloated, it won't install.

6 - If this doesn't work, the one I installed (3.14.605.5) is here - HTC Rezound Receives Another Ice Cream Sandwich Build Leak, Includes Newer Radios and Bug Fixes – Droid Life - this one has worked awesome for me.