what themes would you like to see ported to Squidly 2.3.20.2 Rom?

What theme would you love on your Squidlyrom?

• Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WaterMarkD

• Black Out

• Gala S

• Minimalist

• 24k Gold

• other that i didn't mention you can list in the reply

• Total voters

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Only 2 downloads? I guess there wasnt that much of a demand for a different look on Squidlys ROM...Oh well, I tried to help. Ill fix the battery icon on the red ones and leave them up :)

Id put it up on the main page so people can see it im sure that will help great job BTW!
just start a new thread its buried in this one.

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
i am not sure if im the only one but on the redsquidly theme it makes my market force close. after you post the fixed theme i will make an announcement thread and i'm sure more will download don't give up on us squidlyrom users. i see a lot of people want watermarkd but thanks again.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had to pm squidly cus I can't figure out the battery for the red themes.it goes from 90 to 80 to 5 to 60 to 30. Waitin to see what it does next lol. I have never had such an issue with battery before but ill get it right. As far as your market fc'ing, all the apps in the theme are right outta the rom, I don't change anything, so I don't know what would cause that.
i am not sure if im the only one but on the redsquidly theme it makes my market force close. after you post the fixed theme i will make an announcement thread and i'm sure more will download don't give up on us squidlyrom users. i see a lot of people want watermarkd but thanks again.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
i'm going to try to go back to my latest backup and clockwork the theme again and see if it happens once more. When you get done with the updated theme I'll make a new thread letting everyone know its avaiable.

What is your plans for your next theme port mikeyinid if you dont mind me asking?

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i'm going to try to go back to my latest backup and clockwork the theme again and see if it happens once more. When you get done with the updated theme I'll make a new thread letting everyone know its avaiable.

What is your plans for your next theme port mikeyinid if you dont mind me asking?

Go look on the Main page of Squidlys section ;) I posted screenshots

trook

Reaction score
Mysterious Beast and thirdeye would be awesome, but then again so would UD and Linear. I really need to learn to theme. Ooops, guess I should read before just posting, didn't see the part about the difficulty in porting aosp to blur. i'm gonna try out the old auto porter, I've got it to work once...we'll see.