what themes would you like to see ported to Squidly 2.3.20.2 Rom?

What theme would you love on your Squidlyrom?

• Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WaterMarkD

• Black Out

• Gala S

• Minimalist

• 24k Gold

• other that i didn't mention you can list in the reply

• Total voters

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the problem with the themes you guys are talkin about is they are for aosp or aosp-like roms. blur throws a wrench in the theming, you cant theme blur phone as easily as you can phone.apk. you can do like status bar icons, popups, stuff like that, but dialers and contacts and stuff like that wont be themed.
* unless your doing your own images. im not a "real" themer and i have zero experience with photo shop or i would do something

thebird36

Reaction score
i have very little experience i have photoshop cs4 but i only use it for photography if i could learn to use it for themeing i could do it

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is what I have so far. Its bits and pieces of about 6 or 7 themes, all of which I have permission to use ;) Tell me what you guys think and if any of you are intersted in using it.
snap20110104_185301.png

snap20110104_185305.png

snap20110104_185308.png

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Please post a link to any themes u got so far im ready for something different on the og droid I changed themes every couple of days. That's cool that squidly was thanking u personally I would feel honored but I want to thank u also bro

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
i'm diggin that wouldnt mind trying it out. i'm glad someone is helping getting some themes on this rom there obviously is a demand for them so i am not alone. If i knew how to port themes i'd do it and support my rom of my choice.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I found an issue with the battery icons for the red themes. I will fix it tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
the theme looks great and i love the red sliders is there any way you can make a port with the stock font?

thanks again for taking the time out to port something for our beloved squidlyrom.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the theme looks great and i love the red sliders is there any way you can make a port with the stock font?

thanks again for taking the time out to port something for our beloved squidlyrom.

I will take that font out and put stock when I fix the battery later today. That font is just my personal preference

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
I figured it out just deleted the fonts folder. I didn't notice the battery bug until u posted it and i think i found another issue my marketplace keeps force closing but atleast now my squidly has fresh new coat of theme on it thanks bro and keep up the great work :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

JustJack1235

Reaction score
and AWESOME Job on the lockscreen! just what i needed to finish up my mash up theme

i posted it in the tweaked themes section of squidlymandino if anyone wanted to take a look

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Only 2 downloads? I guess there wasnt that much of a demand for a different look on Squidlys ROM...Oh well, I tried to help. Ill fix the battery icon on the red ones and leave them up :)