Theme Request

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Hello all. First and foremost I would like to thank jamezelle for porting this awesome rom to our D1. Now for the theme request. The theme that I would like to see is based of the the default theme. I really like the default icons for some reason. The things I would like changed are 1) The pulldown bar, transparent lockscreen,and transparent bottom dock slider from the Kuro theme, 2) The dialer from The Elite Pro HD them. 3) The font from miuiEvolution 4.0. And 4) The black folder also fron the Kuro theme. I wish I had the knowledge to change out images, etc. But I know there are alot of talented themers out there. So if anyone out there is willing to help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you:). Btw, I am willing to donate .

Last edited:

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
Hello all. First and foremost I would like to thank jamezelle for porting this awesome rom to our D1. Now for the theme request. The theme that I would like to see is based of the the default theme. I really like the default icons for some reason. The things I would like changed are 1) The pulldown bar, transparent lockscreen,and transparent bottom dock slider from the Kuro theme, 2) The dialer from The Elite Pro HD them. 3) The font from miuiEvolution 4.0. And 4) The black folder also fron the Kuro theme. I wish I had the knowledge to change out images, etc. But I know there are alot of talented themers out there. So if anyone out there is willing to help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you:). Btw, I am willing to donate .

Man not much is needed to make this happen. All you need to do is open up the zips of themes you like and combine them into one. Just drag and drop the folders. There really is nothing to it.