[Theme]Murdered Out (WIP)

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New version dropping later today. It will include updated bootanimation, sms fixes, more app and framework themed and a few suprises

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is the new version Murdered Out v4.1 features new camera design, fixed mms buttons, afew new icons, framework changes and a few surprises. Check it out!

hoppermi

Reaction score
Nice tp4bama. Great theme. Keep up the good work. The unlock splatter made me laugh. Love the full transparent stuff, really sharp.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice tp4bama. Great theme. Keep up the good work. The unlock splatter made me laugh. Love the full transparent stuff, really sharp.

Thanks! I figured some people would get a laugh out of the blood splatter. What did you think about the new camera design?

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Next update will include:
loading.jpg

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Found this somewhere and thought i would share, Black and white sywpe to help murder out your droid Download link
20110104_171645.jpg

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
new murdered out for the 1.1.28 release. check it out and let me know what you think.
link

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Changed a few things and added some requested icons. Check out version 5.1 click

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

doublea500

Reaction score
loving this theme! my only suggestions are to add a themed icon for playerpro and dolphin browser mini. i think these are very popular among music and browser apps. you dont have to do em if you dont want to. i tried to make a playerpro themed icon but it was a fail lol. here it is, maybe you can build on it if you like it ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
loving this theme! my only suggestions are to add a themed icon for playerpro and dolphin browser mini. i think these are very popular among music and browser apps. you dont have to do em if you dont want to. i tried to make a playerpro themed icon but it was a fail lol. here it is, maybe you can build on it if you like it ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I'll add those to my list of icons to make. If anyone else has a request just let me know.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated my theme to work on 1.2.11. Check it out:

Murdered Out v5.2: Link

yankees2009

Reaction score
When I go into recovery Mode I cant find MurderedOut??? Thats how u install it right? Sorry such a stupid question :/