[Theme]Murdered Out (WIP)

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So after thinkin about it, Im gonna make a new dialer for the next release. Im also gonna change the green charging lights on the lockscreen to red, make the battery in status bar red when charging and possibly reshape the unthemed icon border.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated Version now available with 3 choices:
Version 3 now with new dialer, New notification pulldown design, themed sms popup, red battery when charging and other framework additions
Murdered Out v3

Version 3 with Black Market (use with old market)
v3 with Black Market

Version 3 with old dialer
v3 with old dialer

Last edited:

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Bama me n u talked before and bro I didn't know this was your theme its freaking awesome great work glad to have talked to such a great themer

°^°

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bama me n u talked before and bro I didn't know this was your theme its freaking awesome great work glad to have talked to such a great themer

°^°
Thanks Im glad you like it. You still using the vikings slider?

Roll Tide!

Thats the plan. You gonna be in Orlando?

Man I wish I was gonna be there. Its gonna be a good game. Its only an 8 hr drive from where Im at, but im having to save my money up for med school. You gonna be there?

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just made a new icon for droidforums.net app. Im gonna add it to the next release in a couple of days. If you want it early: Just unzip my theme, delete the old icon in the icon folder, paste the new icon, highlight all of the folder and rezip.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Man I wish I was gonna be there. Its gonna be a good game. Its only an 8 hr drive from where Im at, but im having to save my money up for med school. You gonna be there?

Yeah, taking the wife and son. Should be a good time.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone want a preview of the next murdered out? Black browser, search,gmail, miui music,mms, facebook and parts of pandora. Im still workin on some stuff, but Give it a try:Murdered Out 4 Preview

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yo bama can u use an icon to theme a tapatalk widget for this forum

°^°

Sorry Im a little confused, Do you want a new icon for tapatalk, df.net app, or are you wanting tapatalk widget themed? (I don't have tapatalk so i don't even know if there is a widget for it or not lol)

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Version 4 now available for miui 12.18 (only 12.18): Murdered Out v4 (Takes a few minutes to load under new theme manager format)

Last edited: