Project Elite Theme Love???

doctordoctor

Reaction score
So when can we get some love from the themers??? I always see new themes and lots of themes for ROMs like Sapphire, UD, BB etc. Why isn't there more love for Project? It is a hot new ROM that has proven it can contend with the big boys... It really could use your guy's talents!!!

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Yeah i agree it is ONE of the Top roms that i have tried and is running Smoother and yes i said smoother then BB v.05.

But OP there are about 6-8 themes in the Actncrazy Custom Rom section..check them out

OP
doctordoctor

doctordoctor

Reaction score
You know while I ran liquid i loved galaxy s until black glass was ready. I love blue so tried it but not the same as it was on liquid rom. So a big let down for me

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
928Droid has apparently confirmed that he will be porting Black Glass over in the near future (at least according to the OP in the release thread).

Also, Stewart1 posted a couple days ago that he would be porting WM'D over, as well (he's been out of commission for a bit, and has a back log of theme requests).

finally, i have exchanged PM's with shocka2430 about the Invertnito theme. his phone is busted, and he is having trouble testing the themes. but, when he gets his phone back up, he said he would take a look at porting.

if you have any other themes in mind, hit up the themers in their threads! :)

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know while I ran liquid i loved galaxy s until black glass was ready. I love blue so tried it but not the same as it was on liquid rom. So a big let down for me

if you like blue, have you tried kookahdoo's Cold Fusion?? it is WAY blue, and looks pretty sweet!!!

OP
doctordoctor

doctordoctor

Reaction score
I figured it would be less forum clutter to cry here than there. Cold fusion looks purple I like black and blues. Hopefully that new white theme opens up doors for white and blue and a option to go white and red

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i saw in kook's thread a discussion about it being more purple than blue. but kook said that the purple look had to do with his computer, and that it is actually much more blue than the screenies indicate.

i think most themers have so much to do that they generally keep a closer watch on their own threads. of course, there's a fine line between letting them know their theme is desired, and pestering them. unfortunately, i don't know where that line is! ;)

I figured it would be less forum clutter to cry here than there. Cold fusion looks purple I like black and blues. Hopefully that new white theme opens up doors for white and blue and a option to go white and red

listenman20

Reaction score
i'm running cold fusion on the PE ROM and it does look nice...it's not purple. it's just a darker blue than what we normally see in these themes. personally i've always kinda like something more to the lines of roberj's blue energy theme. he seems to have fallen off the grid as of late so i don't see that working out unless the theme he has for all froyo 2.2 ROMs will work. i may try it tomorrow...if i do i'll let ya know...probably in the PE thread tho...doubt i can find this thread again tomorrow...lol