[LIST] All Working D2 Themes

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
Complete revamp of the All Working Themes thread.

I've organized everything in what I hope will be a much more efficient way. Took me well over an hour, so I hope every appreciates it. Please post if any of the links do not work, I haven't tested any of them.

If you are using a theme on a specific rom and it is not listed underneath of that rom, please post so I can add it. Thank you!

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
Added VZW Build numbers for each Rom. For example, if you are using a Rom that has a 2.3.15 build, then you should use that download link posted on the theme's thread.

Note: Fission Roms have themes specifically built for them.

Please correct me if I've posted any incorrect build numbers.

joshua05

Reaction score
Stock VZW 2.3.15 + Revolution Remix = Boot Loop

I just did a clean format (included caches and system folder), installed Stock Rom VZW 2.3.15, successfully rooted, then applied the Revolution Remix theme and got caught in a boot loop. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Currently changing ROMs...

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
Added Fission 2.0/2.0.1 Specific themes. Let me know if any links are broken/wrong. Also added basic theme install instructions.

Don't forget the Direct Download links!

rcklss1

Reaction score
I second that sperry.... great jobs on themes you guys have put out already tho... just missing my 928 black glass on 2.3

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
Any 2.3.20 themes out yet?

I second that sperry.... great jobs on themes you guys have put out already tho... just missing my 928 black glass on 2.3

Waiting for theme for 2.3.20

Draya1986 (main contributor of D2 themes) is a member of Team DeFuse. Therefore most of his themes from now on will most likely be Fission Rom Specific. You'll have to wait for 928droid to update his theme (if he does) and/or wait for a new D2 themer.

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
If you have a back up of the rom you're using without the theme then you can flash that or you can just flash the rom over the theme and it will get rid of it. You can also flash a new theme over a theme.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

rystan11

Reaction score
If I use 2.3.15 theme for a 2.3.20 phone, will that cause too much conflict?

Last edited: