[LIST] All Working D2 Roms

nightwo|f

Reaction score
Are there any leaked full roms that are signed? Turns out I messed up my new D2 installing a rom by formatting system then applying the update and rebooting without remounting system. I'm used the roms for the D1 auto mounting system, don't know why the D2 ones don't do that and I'm back to the stock bootloader now too ;\

Turns out I just needed an SBF file that I could flash via the bootloader like on the Droid X, hold both power buttons and camera down when turning it on and you can flash via RSDlite yey! Back up and running again it seems.

Last edited:

crome1115

Reaction score
hey guys.. ive been trying to download matts epic 2.7 but the link is dead..says the host is no longer available..i have 2.5 with black glass 928 and loving it..was looking to use 2.7 unless maybe i should wait for 3.0?..thanks

trook

Reaction score
Hey guys, Angdroid just posted in his fission 2.1 rc3 thread that fission 2.1 final build is available on the team defuse website.

TRVSDKSN

Reaction score
Awesome. Downlaoding now!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I was just browsing and saw some screenshots of a ROM for the DX. I think it was called "Rubix"? I love the icons and the notification bar ! We need that for the D2 Asap.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah there's apex port and also squidly's 2.3.20.1

Also several other full ports from the dx are on their way.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

DroidxVirus

Reaction score
Can't find an active link to download squidlys updated version? Both the mirrored and original links are dead... Someone please help its my first attempt at flashing a ROM I've done alot of reading and everyone seems to be very satisfied with this one and it seems to be pretty solid. the only link ive found that works ids on the original thread of 2.3.2 not the updated i want the one with the bug fixes. Anyone who can point me in the right direction?

Cooly1911

Reaction score
Do you know if anyone has made a "clean" R2 D2 rom for the r2 D2 Droid2? One with out all the bloatware, blur, etc. I really like the Star Wars theme, but would like to lose all the extra crap.
Thanks