[LIST] All Working D2 Roms

MrKleen

Reaction score
Doesn't look like there are any roms left in the original post. Not sure I understand why the admins want us to go elsewhere for everything?

If nobody is permitted to post on other boards or their work will be removed from here, this would become a very lonely place. Could someone help me understand?

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
MrKleen: the roms in the original post are all the roms available for the droid2 excluding AngDroid's and Matt4542's roms.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

MrKleen

Reaction score
MrKleen: the roms in the original post are all the roms available for the droid2 excluding AngDroid's and Matt4542's roms.

Why not include those? Are we going to have to eliminate all threads and posts that relate to people or developers that are also on other boards? If so the Droid 2 section will become empty.

P.S. There are more roms out there, would you like to link to them?

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
MrKleen: I'm a regular member just like you. I had no part in the decision to remove their roms. My post was edited by an admin or moderator.

MrKleen

Reaction score
MrKleen: I'm a regular member just like you. I had no part in the decision to remove their roms. My post was edited by an admin or moderator.

:) I know... Sadly the members here are at the mercy of the kids that run this place.

MrKleen

Reaction score
This was a great idea to have a list of Roms available. But since Droid Forums does not allow links to some Roms this list should be un stickied.

To be fair all links to information not hosted on this board should be deleted just like these links.

The more mature admins here should step in and give some guidance.

Jeebz88

Reaction score
They said we can still "discuss" them unofficially... Want a droid, do you have your list backed up anywhere? You could always start a thread titled "Unofficial/Unsupported List of ALL working D2 ROMs" Maybe we would get lucky and they'd sticky it (yeah right).

txter

Reaction score
They said we can still "discuss" them unofficially... Want a droid, do you have your list backed up anywhere? You could always start a thread titled "Unofficial/Unsupported List of ALL working D2 ROMs" Maybe we would get lucky and they'd sticky it (yeah right).

which ROM or theme are you using. i really like the lock and contacts screens.

Jeebz88

Reaction score
which ROM or theme are you using. i really like the lock and contacts screens.

When those were taken I was using Epic 2.5 but the widgets are LauncherPro Plus and the lock is from widgetlocker (both from the market)

Sent from my DROID2

corydunbar

Reaction score
Are we going to see Team Defuse and Matt's ROMs return now that they have left Droid-Life? This was the #1 stop for Droid 2 ROMs until they got removed! They are officially moving back to DroidForums.net I don't know if you're able to put the links back up or not, but They are just waiting on an admin to open their sections back up.

Last edited:

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Are we going to see Team Defuse and Matt's ROMs return now that they have left Droid-Life? This was the #1 stop for Droid 2 ROMs until they got removed! They are officially moving back to DroidForums.net I don't know if you're able to put the links back up or not, but They are just waiting on an admin to open their sections back up.

Team DeFuse(which I am no longer part of due to my personal life and other issues) is coming back to DF and I am going to be getting my section back on DF very shortly. Just wait :)

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
-Added Matt4542's Epic Unleashed Roms back
-Added AngDroid's Fission 1.2 Rom back
-Added Rom dates

Since anything having to do with AngDroid/Fission was deleted/hidden, if someone ever finds links to Fission 1.1, Fission 1.0, or any other previous AngDroid roms, please post links.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Thank you "want a droid" for the list. I like having all the roms listed so I can quickly go down the list and check them out!