[LIST] All Working D2 Roms

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How lame. Literally every "instant download" link is dead (and I'm not misusing the word "literally" here). Why does no one seem to appreciate technology enough to keep a few simple files accessible? How hard is it for developers not to click that delete button on their cloud storage accounts? MUST. CLICK. DELETE. UUHHH. Poeple on XDA semm to be the guiltiest ones on this issue, but I've seen it on DroidForums quite a bit too. Honestly, the developers that do this are strange people who don't stop and think about other peoples' feelings (OK, they do, but obviously not in all the ways they should). I've seen some ROM threads as new as late 2012 that have complete 404s (not even a "file not found" message, just 404). Why is there such a lack of appreciation and support for legacy devices? Even the average pre-2010 Android smartphone is still smarter, cheaper, faster, better quality, and in many ways more up-to-date than "modern" feature phones.
The links are dead because the roms are no longer supported as many have moved beyond the d2.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
How lame. Literally every "instant download" link is dead (and I'm not misusing the word "literally" here). Why does no one seem to appreciate technology enough to keep a few simple files accessible? How hard is it for developers not to click that delete button on their cloud storage accounts? MUST. CLICK. DELETE. UUHHH. Poeple on XDA semm to be the guiltiest ones on this issue, but I've seen it on DroidForums quite a bit too. Honestly, the developers that do this are strange people who don't stop and think about other peoples' feelings (OK, they do, but obviously not in all the ways they should). I've seen some ROM threads as new as late 2012 that have complete 404s (not even a "file not found" message, just 404). Why is there such a lack of appreciation and support for legacy devices? Even the average pre-2010 Android smartphone is still smarter, cheaper, faster, better quality, and in many ways more up-to-date than "modern" feature phones.
How about not complaining about a thread that has not been updated since 01-15-2011.
The person who started thread, likely has not even owned a Droid 2 since last update.
Do you have any idea how many file hosting sites have come and gone since this thread was started?
There has to be many rom threads newer. Could even check my sticky
The Complete Guide to Using Droid 2 (a955)/ R2D2 (a957)

then click on my link Roms
that goes to my list of current D2 Roms

edit: no one has even posted in this thread since
04-08-2012

Last edited: