What phone were you using previously?

krazyskott

Reaction score
Free Droid

Had a dumb motorola that they used to give with new contracts like 3 years ago. Then father inlaw gave me a used BBstorm1 for $100 and a $100 rebate. Phone was really buggy so I took it back for a replacement BB but I asked him sarcasticly "That would be great if your could magicly turn that into a Droid" What do you know? New Droid. So basicly got a Droid for free.

Drrhoid

Reaction score
retro-phone.jpg

Droid2K

Reaction score
I've been using a Samsung Smooth. I hated that phone with every fiber of my being. So glad I finally upgraded.

jds-rocka

Reaction score
A BB Storm for the past year. I really liked the BB Storm but the browser is very slow and sometimes did not work properly. It sticks alot and I have grown tired of taking the battery out once a week in order for it to fix itself from screen sticking problem.

TreeFrog

Reaction score
My very last of a long string of winmo phones....the Samsung Saga! Android from here on out!! =)

thumper300zx

Reaction score
Q9C -- no data plan. I've pretty much thought Palms, Pocket PCs, Blackberries, etc were all too inefficient -- as soon as I saw the Droid, I was sold. Would've bought an Iphone, but I hate Apple. So that's that.

tomcat

Reaction score
Moto Q, Moto Q9c, BB Storm 1. Hopefully we get Adobe Flash before my next upgrade.

Mysfit

Reaction score
BB storm. was going to go to the storm2 for wifi till I saw the droid.

DIRTYDOGG

Reaction score
LG ENV2
still using it
as not sure if I want the droid or wait for the HTC Incred

Choices choices