EnV
Voyager
Dare
EnV2
Rogue
Droid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermes

Reaction score
Wow, a lot of people left BB. I was one of them, said goodbye to the Storm. I thought the Droids email would much slower but to my surprise its pretty fast. Another thing I wasn't happy to leave was BB instant messaging. Not a problem though with Google Talk. I can still instant message to my friends Storms though Google Talk. The speed to IM them to their Storms is almost instant. I'm loving this Android thing.:D

threejane

Reaction score
had an iphone for a good 2.5 years. went thru three of them before i finally got a 'good' one. bad battery on first, the wifi stopped picking up signal and connecting on the other two. i am so happy to have cut the iphone/at&t cord! my droid has been more fun for me in a week and a half then all four of my iphones before it lol

joebow666

Reaction score
Alias for me. I loved that phone still have it as a just in case sorta phone. Had it for 4 years never had to replace anything. It liked to turn off on its own so it was time to get a new one. I was super excited about the droid because I enjoyed the idea of everything it could do I was very sad to find out that it couldn't play a majority of videos on the internet and you cant get ringback tones. Which is sad because you can do that with any crapy free phone you get. Still love the droid but I am very disappointed at verizon for advertizing a superior phone and then sending it out into the world to be discoverd as an inferior tool to a business mans arsenal.

meh8036

Reaction score
I went from:

1. Old school Moto (green screen)
2. Nokia (my first color screen)
3. Moto Flip (my first camera phone)
4. Moto Razr (first phone that i ended up hating by the time i got rid of it)
5. Blackberry Pearl (was a great phone when it didn't lock up on me)
6. iPhone 3G (sorry guys... it was a fun toy but sucked as a phone)
7. Moto Droid (my favorite phone EVER!)

cwzwack

Reaction score
Samsung SCH-i760. Funny story about this phone, actually...when I went to VZW to upgrade to the Droid, the sales guy asked me if there was any reason why I was upgrading early. I told him it was because the Samsung was a junk phone, and I really wanted a Droid since I saw my brothers. The guy flat out said, "Yeah, the i760 wasn't exactly our best step forward." At least he was honest...

Comptrgeek

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
had a lg envy
voyager
moto droid, love it, will never go back to a dumb phone!!!!!!:motdroidvert:

Amy001

Reaction score
i had the samsung impression with cingular. the phone wasn't bad it was just their service was terrible. so i switched! and the droid by motorola is an AWESOME!! phone!!

amerifax

Reaction score
Yes for Droid

Were I came from – All the phones I used while searching for the “Great One”.

The first Palm: What a great idea. All I had to do to keep records is use a stick. I feel in love with Palm Corp. My wife is still mad.

All the Updates:

The Great One: That would be the LifeDrive: I know all the above could not call phone but who cares. My MY LIFEDRIVE DIED this year. What I only got 5 years out of it, with the original battery. If Palm would take the LifeDrive and the operation skills and feel of the Palm-Pre and combine them to the screen size of the LifeDrive they would own the industry. If I had the bucks I would find there price and end uo owning the farm. Who the heck is running the show!!!

Motorrola - Star Tec
I knew this wasn’t the “Great One” but I needed a phone. Desperation that lead to nothing.

Kycera 7135:
Start of a better life, one heck of a phone. If they had not discontinued it I would still be using it. Why because I was hooked. Yes this was almost the “Great One”. There CEO must have been that kid, from school, that dropped out to join the Army.

Life with Palm
Palm - Treo 600 Very disappointed. I knew I was only waiting for a better palm. I know Palm would never let me down, so I thought. It did give me the Palm life but I know there was more out there. Each update was a disappointment but I was still hooked to Palm.
Palm - Treo 650
Palm - Treo 700
I tried them all.

Blackberry - Storm Boy I'm mad about now. So I tried the Storm. The hype sounded good. I still don't know why I bought it. Know I remember. I fell out of love with Palm. As soon as I hear the word Palm, yapp I jumped ship.

Palm - Pre :icon_ banana:Great "little" phone. "Little", "Little", "Little" phone. Yes I was in love again but not ready to get married. The operating system was the best I know. The feel was great. The software was outstanding. But it still had that "Little", "Little", "Little" screen. I probably would have never left the Pre had it not been for "Sprint". Sprint, what a pain. Do you know that Sprint thinks the pre is a GPS?? It is only a tower triangulation system.

Know that you know what I expect out of a phone let me tell you the rest of the story.

Motorola Droid A good phone. Did I say good, I have not had it long enough. I Have had no problems with the phone, although the store rep screwed up setting up the phone.

My biggest problem was trying to figure out the operating system, that way a real pain. I was totally spoiled by Palm. Once I figured out I love it. You know what I like best? The darn thing knows when too cap and not cap. In all the years, forever, that I have been using computers and cell phones I never had that luxury.

Sending email, messages and using Facebook is a real turn-on.

You’re not going to believe this but do you know I can get a full charge, out of the box, in well less than 2 hours.

The touch system is the best I have used.

Well that said I guess I just convinced myself to rate the phone right at the top. Not at the top exactly, I expect a lot out of a phone and I'm leaving room for that perfect phone, the “Great One”. You know the (Palm-Tre LifeDrive) that will never be seen, unless I can come up with a lot of hard cash. So the Droid might be the end of my searching.
Bob

FiF3L

Reaction score
i was using an old samsung "unlocked" phone that i orderered off the internets...att ftmfl. im not using verizon though, im on tmobile w/ a motorola cliq XT. :) LOVE it